ROM Hack PSSE - Pokemon Shuffle Save Editor

PMniac1

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Check out my github(see my Sig). Last release I made was for 1.3.13, but my latest commit has skill swapper support.
There's not an .exe file there, I downloaded it but how can I execute it? lol

EDIT: Forget I seem do have downloaded the project files xD
Now I downloaded the latest release v1.3.13 and it doesn't show skill swappers O:

Last edited by PMniac1,

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's not an .exe file there, I downloaded it but how can I execute it? lol

EDIT: Forget I seem do have downloaded the project files xD
Now I downloaded the latest release v1.3.13 and it doesn't show skill swappers O:
Yeah, that's what I told you. v1.3.13 is my latest release (which means the latest .exe I compiled for you) and, as its name suggests, it's based on the game's version 1.3.13. There are a couple commits (aka code modifications) that have been pushed after this release, which add skill swapper support. I still think I have to work a bit on it before compiling a new .exe that comes with it, but unfortunately I didn't have much time to do it yet.

TLDR: Either build the .exe yourself with a C# IDE or wait a bit more for me to build one.

Reactions: PMniac1

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I went to your github and I cannot for the life of me find the latest update that has Shiny Gyrados/Magikarp on them.

I caught both (and the rest of that safari), but when I uploaded it into the editor...something went weird and everything disappeared.

I would like to use the app to put the ones I'm missing BACK but now I'm afraid I'll have to re-catch Winking Pika and Winking Raichu (pain in the ARSE)

Any suggestions? I wanna do this prior to switching all my stuff over to my new 3ds

Edit: So apparently I can't read very well and missed the last like 6 posts >.< My bad...

Last edited by Midgetgirl05,

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, so I went to your github and I cannot for the life of me find the latest update that has Shiny Gyrados/Magikarp on them.

I caught both (and the rest of that safari), but when I uploaded it into the editor...something went weird and everything disappeared.

I would like to use the app to put the ones I'm missing BACK but now I'm afraid I'll have to re-catch Winking Pika and Winking Raichu (pain in the ARSE)

Any suggestions? I wanna do this prior to switching all my stuff over to my new 3ds

Edit: So apparently I can't read very well and missed the last like 6 posts >.< My bad...

I just pushed a bunch of commits I had in stock. I've primarily been working on a way to give crystal hearts (aka 7 renewable hearts & 700 coins) in PSSE (with the help of @vegeta_ble) but got distracted and also decided to add a mission card editor. :D
The mission card editor was a quickshot, but though I got crystal hearts somehow working I still need to research further how it works & that's actually why there hasn't been any 1.3.14 or 1.3.15 release yet : PSSE just isn't in a releasable state right now. :blush:

Anyway, you can now compile it if you want, the latest commit has built-in 1.3.15 resource files. By the way, I added 1 more file to the resources folder, MissionCard.bin, which holds the currently released mission cards and their respective number of missions (because having 50 editable cards with 10 missions each was ugly). This file is found in the same place as the others, if you ever need to update it.

Reactions: Madridi

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just pushed a bunch of commits I had in stock. I've primarily been working on a way to give crystal hearts (aka 7 renewable hearts & 700 coins) in PSSE (with the help of @vegeta_ble) but got distracted and also decided to add a mission card editor. :D
The mission card editor was a quickshot, but though I got crystal hearts somehow working I still need to research further how it works & that's actually why there hasn't been any 1.3.14 or 1.3.15 release yet : PSSE just isn't in a releasable state right now. :blush:

Anyway, you can now compile it if you want, the latest commit has built-in 1.3.15 resource files. By the way, I added 1 more file to the resources folder, MissionCard.bin, which holds the currently released mission cards and their respective number of missions (because having 50 editable cards with 10 missions each was ugly). This file is found in the same place as the others, if you ever need to update it.

So, I'm unsure how I go about doing the compiling. That's the part I get kinda stuck on. O.o

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How go things? I'm still missing (emotionally mind you) My shiny Gyrados and Shiny Magikarp (and the other ones that weren't so hard to come upon)

Edit: Plus, if there is any way I can help, let me know! I did catch winking pika andwinking raichu btw :-)

Last edited by Midgetgirl05,

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How go things? I'm still missing (emotionally mind you) My shiny Gyrados and Shiny Magikarp (and the other ones that weren't so hard to come upon)

Edit: Plus, if there is any way I can help, let me know! I did catch winking pika andwinking raichu btw :-)

I'm getting nowhere with that crystal heart stuff, I can't figure out anything further than what I already know. I think I'll wait until next month and buy jewels to get another set of saves, hoping I get a different configuration.
In the meantime, I've finally decided to release something, which means you can now add Shiny 'carp & 'dos with PSSE :grog:.
At first I wanted to hide the crystal hearts option, but finally I decided to keep it visible in the public release. You can use it if you want, but do it at your own risk as for now I can't garantee it's safe (keep a backup). Tell me if something goes wrong too.

Reactions: Madridi and Smynos

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting nowhere with that crystal heart stuff, I can't figure out anything further than what I already know. I think I'll wait until next month and buy jewels to get another set of saves, hoping I get a different configuration.
In the meantime, I've finally decided to release something, which means you can now add Shiny 'carp & 'dos with PSSE :grog:.
At first I wanted to hide the crystal hearts option, but finally I decided to keep it visible in the public release. You can use it if you want, but do it at your own risk as for now I can't garantee it's safe (keep a backup). Tell me if something goes wrong too.

Will do! Would uploading a save where I currently HAVE the crystal heart and sending it to you maybe help? :-)

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Will do! Would uploading a save where I currently HAVE the crystal heart and sending it to you maybe help? :-)
Yeah, maybe I could find some diferences with the other save I have and finally understand that stuff^^ That'd be nice if you could PM me one of your save.

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will do! I was actually just on my way back to bed (woke up took tylenol and alieve for a brewing migraine and saw I had an alert on my laptop when I opened it.

Can I send it to you in a bit? Might be a few hours depending on this stupid headache >.< I swear, Chronic Migraines is one of the WORST things a gamer can have :-( Right up there with carpal tunnel in both wrists lol

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Will do! I was actually just on my way back to bed (woke up took tylenol and alieve for a brewing migraine and saw I had an alert on my laptop when I opened it.

Can I send it to you in a bit? Might be a few hours depending on this stupid headache >.< I swear, Chronic Migraines is one of the WORST things a gamer can have :-( Right up there with carpal tunnel in both wrists lol

No problem, you weren't even forced to respond right now :lol: Hope you get better.

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i'm posting before I crawl back under my covers and hide from the effing weather.

its 10:30pm. Its 93 outside and then 105 with the humidity. It hit a high of 117 today (according to my weather app) I have spent most of my day cowering under my bed covers because of a migraine that is seriously close to just doing me in..

i'll try and send you out my file tomorrow morning before it hits NINTY again (I think its supposed to drop to all of 85 >.< )

paulttt

Trophies
XP
Country
Stupid question maybe, but is there a version of this app or similar that works natively on the 3ds?

Sucks having to transfer the save via PC each time we make an edit.

vegeta_ble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the crystal hearts uses the secondary internal clock, which can't be changed by the user. That secondary clock will be different on different systems, but it can be reset to 0 if you take the battery out. So I think it will be very difficult to put in a way to make it run out at the time it would normally run out (check-in time on the last day of the month). On the other hand, there may be a way to make it practically permanent, by setting the timestamp far in the future if that's possible. I'm only theorising, though.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Stupid question maybe, but is there a version of this app or similar that works natively on the 3ds?

Sucks having to transfer the save via PC each time we make an edit.

Nope, for the sole reason that I don't know how to make a 3dsx/cia program^^

I think the crystal hearts uses the secondary internal clock, which can't be changed by the user. That secondary clock will be different on different systems, but it can be reset to 0 if you take the battery out. So I think it will be very difficult to put in a way to make it run out at the time it would normally run out (check-in time on the last day of the month). On the other hand, there may be a way to make it practically permanent, by setting the timestamp far in the future if that's possible. I'm only theorising, though.

Yeah, there are timestamps indeed (actually I think there are 2 of them). I still don't know how the game stores it's timestamps, but I noticed there was some kind of flag that could be set regardless of the timestamps. Not sure what that means for now :s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work