Pokémon Omega Ruby Save File Problem. . . Please Help Me! [SAVE FILE LINKED FOR PRIVATE USE]

aydenthao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing on this Omega Ruby save for about a month now, and I started thinking about how it would be nice to obtain Pokémon that were no longer available due to the specific events no longer being distributed. So, I used PKSM to inject Wonder Cards into my Omega Ruby save file and opened the game and collected the many elusive Pokémon as usual. However, I did not recognize anything was wrong with my save until I opened Pokémon Bank and analyzed my Adventure Records. My Adventure Records were not correct as I had just started the game and also kept track of how many Pokémon I caught, nicknamed, and have traded via Wonder Trade. To sum up the specific values that were affected, Total Trades went from 17 to 34 as "Link Trades" (when I checked in PKHeX) went from 0 to 17. Anyway, I opened my save in PKHeX and validated my checksums and got this issue: Invalid: 2C @ Region 1F400 | SAV: 57/58. I tried exporting the save on top of priamry save to ensure that this was not the RAM "forgetting" to update with the actual save file, but alas, I opened up the save game again and got this same Invalid error. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and utilize HxD to manually edit my save. In summary, I changed some values in the region of 0x1F400 and this is when my save game got corrupted. I deleted the SecureValue, but the game is still corrupted. Please help me as I have spent numerous hours on this game. I WILL LINK MY SAVE DATA; ONE WITH THE SECURE VALUE INTACT, AND ANOTHER WITH IT DELETED VIA SaveDataFiler.

Attachments

• 0x011C4 Pokémon Omega Ruby (Deleted SecureValue).zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 0x011C4 Pokémon Omega Ruby.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 80

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't mess with the values in a hex editor, unless you really know what you're doing.. Do you still have the original save? Or even the PKSM-edited one?

Reactions: aydenthao

aydenthao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't mess with the values in a hex editor, unless you really know what you're doing.. Do you still have the original save? Or even the PKSM-edited one?
No I unfortunately do not. I deleted my backups because I am a complete idiot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted