Request for Legal Gen 5 or 6 or 7 Pokemon games save files that connected to the Global Link

Devillain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone DM me their Pokemon gens 5 or 6 or 7 games save files that connected to the Global Link when they were up years ago? You can also dm me on Discord. My Discord is spright1.

Kitocco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to explore them. I'd appreciate it if you shared them.
I'd be glad to! You need the extdata for the 3DS titles as well?
I'm unsure if I ever did connect with PGL for Omega Ruby but I'll include those saves as well. I just wish these saves be used for research purposes only & not released publicly since they are personal files. I hope this is ok!

Reactions: Devillain

Devillain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be glad to! You need the extdata for the 3DS titles as well?
I'm unsure if I ever did connect with PGL for Omega Ruby but I'll include those saves as well. I just wish these saves be used for research purposes only & not released publicly since they are personal files. I hope this is ok!
Yes. Please include the extdata as well.

Devillain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still looking for gen 5 or 6 or 7 Global Link save files. Please share them with me. My Discord is spright1 if it's easier for you to share them on Discord.

Devillain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys it's been 25 days since my last bump on this thread. If anyone still has a gen 5 or 6 or 7 pokemon games global link save files, please share them through DM here or you can message me on Discord and share them there. My Discord is spright1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1