Hacking Problem updating R4iGold from r4ids.cn, Revision C

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nope, just not working for me. Tried 3 different browsers and hard refreshed.

Not saying I don't trust you, just saying I can't get it running. Weird site is weird?

I had the same problem, but then I searched the site in google and clicked it and voilá

spoils

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we are still working on those old revision cards(and few revision "c"), will keep it updated on our site soon, thanks for your patience...

This is from the website and my guess is they still haven't figured out the Metroid bug yet, but figured out the bug for the older carts. So we're still out of luck it sounds like. Bought this over a month ago and still haven't been able to make any use of it yet :( I suppose another month won't hurt until I invest in a DSTwo.

jmckutchin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if we got some sort of clarification from the R4ids.cn team as to what's going on (with the site, with the metroid icon rev c's, etc). I feel like maybe we're all being a bit hasty in judgement though. The R4i 3DS Gold has become the best budget card out there and I'm sure the team doesn't want to give up those sales.

Young Predator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got the 'C' Revision, Metroid emblem, and the new patch doesn't seem to work yet. Site says some C revision update are still being looked over. So I'll just be patient then.

untok

Trophies
Website
romumaailma.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Finland
i wonder the firmwares i tried r4idsn.com firmware 4.4.0-10 and it flashed sucesfully on my r4ids.cn card.
Then icon is narnia. Then flashen back r4ids.us metroid firmware and it succeed are these cards same after all and if so if i flash again r4idsn.com narnia firmware is that any harm after all weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello