Hacking Hardware Hardware issues (Wi-Fi and LCD Problems) after updating Firmware version?

BeGe01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello!
So i bought a hacked V1 Nintendo Switch about a year ago, everything is fine, I upgraded the SD Card and updated bunch of things without any problems. I'm not sure if it's softmodded but when i check the serial number it says the switch is unpatched, but it uses AutoRCM so i have to use my laptop to Inject Payloads.

Fast Forward to last month i updated my Firmware from 16.1.0 to 18.0.0 with AiO updater and Daybreak. It has some fusee problems at first because i forgot to update atmosphere, so i updated them by replacing the files in my SD Card using my laptop. After i updated atmosphere, hekate, and fusee, the switch turns on but i cannot connect to wifi, i got Wi-Fi Error 2110-1118 which apparently is a hardware problem but that's weird because it works fine before i updated the Firmware. I tried following the instructions which tells me to reboot my switch, so i tried rebooting it, it still doesn't work, then i tried turning it off and try to inject the payload again, and apparently it suddenly works fine. Everything is fine afterwards, i can install and play new games on it.

Fast Forward to today i was going to play my switch but the LCD screen suddenly not working, it has backlight and sounds but there's no display, so I tried to restart the switch and reinject the payload but the display is still not working, then i tried to using dock and it works fine but the wifi problem is back. I tried reinjecting payload like the first time the problem appears, the wifi is still broken. This time i tried downgrading my Firmware back to 16.1.0 but the LCD and Wifi problems still there but now my Profile Names are gone, i tried updating it back to 18.0.0 and nothing changed, LCD Wifi and Profile problem is still there. Oh yeah the bluetooth works fine, I can use my joycon and pro controller normally.

TL;DR : Switch doesn't display anything but backlight and sound works fine (Docked works fine too), and Wi-Fi Error 2110-1118 but Bluetooth works fine, everything happened several days after updating Firmware from 16.1.0 to 18.0.0, I tried downgrading Firmware but problem still persists but now my Profile Names are gone.

Is there a chance these could be software issues and not hardware issues? because I never opened my switch back cover ever and everything is fine 3 days ago even with Firmware 18.0.0. Or do I have to check the motherboard and fix the hardware? If so, where do I start?
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle