Hacking R4i RTS 3DS v6.1 from r4ids.cn not loading with any wood versions.

brolando

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, dusted off my 3ds the other day and decided to put my old R4i RTS 3DS v6.1 from r4ids.cn in and for some reason i am getting a power off / check manual prompt when trying to run the card, i did recently run updates on my system which im assuming is the issue and they patched whatever exploit this card was using back in 2013 when i got it. Any help would be appreciated.

i have tried wood version 1.64/1.62/1.58

my ds unfortunately is on v11.17.0-50U

Last edited by brolando,

Yellow571

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see your specific cart listed in Wood's compatibility list, however it may be covered under a different name. Chances are you might need to do some more trial and error with the different Wood versions.
Also, have you tried with r43ds.org's firmware? I recommend you try their "R4i Gold 3DS" firmware download.

FriendlyPolygon

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
for some reason i am getting a power off / check manual prompt when trying to run the card, i did recently run updates on my system which im assuming is the issue
Yes it seems your card has been blacklisted. The card itself won't boot up on this 3DS unless blacklist is removed by CFWing or perhabs there's a kernel update for your card that unbans it but i doubt that (either way you would need a launchable system to install it).
Your option is to CFW the console i guess

Last edited by FriendlyPolygon,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all, dusted off my 3ds the other day and decided to put my old R4i RTS 3DS v6.1 from r4ids.cn in and for some reason i am getting a power off / check manual prompt when trying to run the card, i did recently run updates on my system which im assuming is the issue and they patched whatever exploit this card was using back in 2013 when i got it. Any help would be appreciated.

i have tried wood version 1.64/1.62/1.58

my ds unfortunately is on v11.17.0-50U
Try the links provided in https://gbatemp.net/threads/need-the-kernel-for-r4i-rts-3ds-v6-1-r4ids-cn.500448/ to see if they help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?