Post-Apocalypse Zelda

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have any of you seen the movie The Book of Eli? having a sword there was totally believable, not to mention awesome, yet the guy with "power" and his lackeys had guns.

maybe a limited number of people control the remaining ammo. also, it could be that some monsters are impervious to bullets. maybe you'll get a magic shield that is impervious to bullets later on. gotta agree with Zelda having a manly face. ,aybe it's the hair.

all that being said, if i wanted to play something like a post-apocalyptic Zelda, I would play Crystalis for the NES.

Eli didn't have a sword, he had a machete. It's probably easier to find a machete than a sword.

If a monster can be hit by an arrow or a sword, what reasonable explanation is there that they'd be impervious to bullets?

I don't expect ammo and guns to be lying around left and right but it wouldn't be unreasonable to find a gun in the post apocalypse and have some ammo.

FencingFoxFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
have any of you seen the movie The Book of Eli? having a sword there was totally believable, not to mention awesome, yet the guy with "power" and his lackeys had guns.

maybe a limited number of people control the remaining ammo. also, it could be that some monsters are impervious to bullets. maybe you'll get a magic shield that is impervious to bullets later on. gotta agree with Zelda having a manly face. ,aybe it's the hair.

all that being said, if i wanted to play something like a post-apocalyptic Zelda, I would play Crystalis for the NES.

Eli didn't have a sword, he had a machete. It's probably easier to find a machete than a sword.

If a monster can be hit by an arrow or a sword, what reasonable explanation is there that they'd be impervious to bullets?

I don't expect ammo and guns to be lying around left and right but it wouldn't be unreasonable to find a gun in the post apocalypse and have some ammo.

sword, machete, smorshete...same use

about a mosnter being impervious to bullets, maybe later on the game you'll find a Magic Sword. can't take the mysticism out of a Zelda game.

even if you dont consider that possibility, maybe some monsters will have such thick skin, that slashing your way thru it would make a better statement than wasting the few ammo you'll find.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Art-style, feel, everything is good but the only thing missing is the Master Sword, without that this is not The Legend Of Zelda :P

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Link and Ganon look badass, Zelda isn't hot or even cute at all.

Now this game would be quite cool to play but Nintendo will never pick this up as it is too mature.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Zelda isn't hot or even cute at all.
photo-115343.jpg

You would think that wouldn't you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum