Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Its Pokemon Y.

Ive tried, i dumped my game with the Gateway Card Dump, and copied to the microSD, but when i start the game, the error "savedata corrupted" show up.

i'm using Gateway Omega 2.4b (the new one).
was the card played on a retail updated console....you can only use the save if it was played in classic mode

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Ive tried, i dumped my game with the Gateway Card Dump, and copied to the microSD, but when i start the game, the error "savedata corrupted" show up.

Did you start the game on a non-4.x 3DS? If so, there's no way to get it working right now. Probably gotta wait for an update from Gateway that fixes save encryption.

x7l7j8cc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes i played the game, using the Retail Firmware 5.x(or 6.x) on 3DS. Because before, no one can play Card2 games on any flashcard.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
if you just want to play the same with a new save
Hold Up on D-Pad, X + B on the save corrupt screen....you can then play it fine,just not using your old save

x7l7j8cc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, no. Can't use that save yet.
By the way, a retail copy would have worked fine on a 4.x system in Classic Mode.
i preferred to play on a retail system, to not have problems after.

if you just want to play the same with a new save
Hold Up on D-Pad, X + B on the save corrupt screen....you can then play it fine,just not using your old save
yes, i know this... but i prefer to play with my save, i dont want to start a new game.

But keep your old save backed up just in case Gateway ends up fixing this in the future!
i have the retail game with my save, and the dumped one with the new game started (but i dont play this, because i dont want to start a new one, prefer to wait for the fixes).
but i can always backup my save.

Reactions: Huntereb

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone provide a save with a lot of competitive ready pokemon? Im thinking about participating in a tournament next week

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
I'm having dramas with the pokemon X online community save.

I followed the instructions in the readme word for word. Injected the header, inserted the save file.

The game loads fine on my Gateway but it tells me the save file is corrupted. Not sure what I've done wrong.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'm having dramas with the pokemon X online community save.

I followed the instructions in the readme word for word. Injected the header, inserted the save file.

The game loads fine on my Gateway but it tells me the save file is corrupted. Not sure what I've done wrong.

did you rename to .3dz

Rhllor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I hope I'm not necroing tis thread, but...
Has anyone got a save with the code distribution event Gengar? Or add that to the community save?

... It just sucks not being able to get a code from gamestops where I live :(...

Anyway, I'm trying to get one on the global trade, if I manage that then I'll post the save.

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I hope I'm not necroing tis thread, but...
Has anyone got a save with the code distribution event Gengar? Or add that to the community save?

... It just sucks not being able to get a code from gamestops where I live :(...

Anyway, I'm trying to get one on the global trade, if I manage that then I'll post the save.

You can pick it up here in this post:
http://bit.ly/1tUQ1e7

They actualy have all the events so far from all over the world in this thread.

Rhllor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow, that's awesome!
I was much behind with the news, last thing I knew was that they could edit pkm files, but not upload them to a save file.
I'll give it a try.

Thank you ^^

Alessandro98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there any online save with a completed storyline? I don't care about special pokemons and other stuff. Thanks in advance.

Rhllor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Alessandro98
If you look in the previous pages of this thread you will see some "endgame community saves" or something like that, those are saves done just after beating the elite4 and in Kiloude city (the city you can go to after you beat the main game).

Reactions: Alessandro98
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...