Hacking Pokemon X&Y flashcard community saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i know that what i'll be asking may be selfish, impossible, and may be you ain't doing it, but i'd like to know if there is a possibility to make x99 of latiasite and latiosite, 'cause i'm plaining to make a distribution of the hidden pokemon plus these hidden mega stones but is hard to clone mega stones since you need another 3ds plus time and patiente, and i believe that powersaves can raise up to 99 all your items, but here in chile is impossible to get a powersaves...

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know that what i'll be asking may be selfish, impossible, and may be you ain't doing it, but i'd like to know if there is a possibility to make x99 of latiasite and latiosite, 'cause i'm plaining to make a distribution of the hidden pokemon plus these hidden mega stones but is hard to clone mega stones since you need another 3ds plus time and patiente, and i believe that powersaves can raise up to 99 all your items, but here in chile is impossible to get a powersaves...

upload to bank -> restore save; pokemon cloned.
take from bank -> you now have a save file with 2 pokemon.

put 2 pokemon on bank -> restore save; retrieve from bank -> backup save... 4 total
put 4 pokemon on bank -> restore save; retrieve from bank -> backup save... 8 total.

2^n after n restores.

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
upload to bank -> restore save; pokemon cloned.
take from bank -> you now have a save file with 2 pokemon.

put 2 pokemon on bank -> restore save; retrieve from bank -> backup save... 4 total
put 4 pokemon on bank -> restore save; retrieve from bank -> backup save... 8 total.

2^n after n restores.
yeah with pokemon but i'm talking about ITEMS!!!
i have already boxes filled with shiny diances, yveltal, xerneas, zygarde. az floette normal and shiny, volcancion, hoppa. what i need is a way to get 99 (or 255) of latiasite and latiosite

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well i you was planning to redistribute them to people, just take a few copies of the rom with the item on the SD card

the only way people can do the items on gateway is manually, until we get a shop inventory editor :P as you cant use powersaves with the gateway saves

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah with pokemon but i'm talking about ITEMS!!!
i have already boxes filled with shiny diances, yveltal, xerneas, zygarde. az floette normal and shiny, volcancion, hoppa. what i need is a way to get 99 (or 255) of latiasite and latiosite

Trade locally a few times to get a few copies, then restore a bulk save file while you're distributing locally to friends.

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Trade locally a few times to get a few copies, then restore a bulk save file while you're distributing locally to friends.
i'll see if it worth, since there is a posibility that the megastones will made it in the pokemon OR-AS, but there is a possiblity that they wont, still it will take a lot of time and since i'm in the university thats the last thing i have xD but sure goes the same for you

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible to copy every Pokemon to the Pokebank and than copy them over to more then one original game of some friends of mine?

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
only if you do a system transfer to a normal updated console,but you cant transfer back for a week once you do it

So the only option is to buy a new Pokemon X or Y, start it on a normal 3DS and shovel every Pokemon from the complete savegame here to this cartridge, register a Pokebank Account and save them there. Then I could take my friends editions and transfer those pokebank saved Pokemon to their games?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
the easiest way would require a hardware modded 3ds, so you could run emunand transfer everything to pokebank, then flash your emunand to sysnand and then you will be able to transfer them to games that are using retail encryption, then afterwards you can downgrade back to 4.x

next easiest would be getting pokebank on emunand, loading it up with pokemon then doing a system transfer to a properly updated console, from there you can transfer stuff to cards not used with emunand

then finally there is manually trading stuff from the rom to a legit card on another console

Reactions: CyKoDeLiC

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the easiest way would require a hardware modded 3ds, so you could run emunand transfer everything to pokebank, then flash your emunand to sysnand and then you will be able to transfer them to games that are using retail encryption, then afterwards you can downgrade back to 4.x

next easiest would be getting pokebank on emunand, loading it up with pokemon then doing a system transfer to a properly updated console, from there you can transfer stuff to cards not used with emunand

then finally there is manually trading stuff from the rom to a legit card on another console

Ok thanks for clearing that up! Helped me a lot!

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ok now i'm having problems with pokebank, its says that i cant no longer enter because my id is not the same as the last one used but... is the same! so i dont know that to do, this happened the last time i tried to use the other rom with the perma megas.. then i used the old rom i used to play and still i have the same error...
somebody help me

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Have digital download ROMs been dumped? I am to understand that Pokemon X/Y save on the ROM itself and I would like to avoid that. Have people been able to make digital download ROMs work with the saves? Or is it possible to convert a save to work with a digital download ROM?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Have digital download ROMs been dumped? I am to understand that Pokemon X/Y save on the ROM itself and I would like to avoid that. Have people been able to make digital download ROMs work with the saves? Or is it possible to convert a save to work with a digital download ROM?
do you have the save game transfer tool from eshop......if not wait till gateway fix 9.x and download it from the esho, i'm pretty sure that allows you to take a save from a rom and transfer it to the eshop version on the same console, no guarantee of that working, but its worth a shot

other than that there is no way of using the save with a eshop version

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
do you have the save game transfer tool from eshop......if not wait till gateway fix 9.x and download it from the esho, i'm pretty sure that allows you to take a save from a rom and transfer it to the eshop version on the same console, no guarantee of that working, but its worth a shot

other than that there is no way of using the save with a eshop version
Have eShop game versions been cracked and made downloadable for Gateway in the same manner as cartridge ROMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.