Not open for further replies.

dariakyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So, still no way to use my catridge's save on my dumped rom ? :(
Is it possible to inject the community saves on .cia Pokemons ?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
So, still no way to use my catridge's save on my dumped rom ? :(
So, still no way to use my catridge's save on my dumped rom ?
yeah as long as the game was played in classic mode, just dump the rom and rename to .3dz, if it was played on a updated console it won't work
yeah load the .3ds/3dz rom from the gateway menu with the save injected, then use the save data transfer tool from eshop to move the save from the rom to the installed version, it would probably be possible with save data filer too, but i imagine the save data transfer tool from eshop will be simpler

dariakyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It was plaayed on an updated console unfortunately. Kinda sad that I can't get my full pokedex aand my events on a rom :(
Oh okay, thanks a lot I didn't think about that. I will try it :lol:

DemiseScythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk if anyone is interested in this but I got a way to get edited/custom pkms into Retail XY copies as long as they don't include the obvious impossibilities. What is needed is 2 3ds, X or Y, B2 or W2, GW and a black rom.

What is more interesting is that you can produce 100% legit pkms by modifying B's Victini Event that allows you to fight 10 wild encounters back to back with any BWB2W2 gen pokemons at whatever level. These pkms are not different than battle event or wild and should be 100% fine for online battling and trade. I will confirm this in a couple hours and might add some images. If people are interested, I can add a tutorial for it. Infinite legit uncloned Victinis and 6IV Dittos are definitely a plus.

jkoodo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Idk if anyone is interested in this but I got a way to get edited/custom pkms into Retail XY copies as long as they don't include the obvious impossibilities. What is needed is 2 3ds, X or Y, B2 or W2, GW and a black rom.

What is more interesting is that you can produce 100% legit pkms by modifying B's Victini Event that allows you to fight 10 wild encounters back to back with any BWB2W2 gen pokemons at whatever level. These pkms are not different than battle event or wild and should be 100% fine for online battling and trade. I will confirm this in a couple hours and might add some images. If people are interested, I can add a tutorial for it. Infinite legit uncloned Victinis and 6IV Dittos are definitely a plus.

can you give me B's Victini Event pkm plz?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
or you can just edit your pokemon saves with save data filer and have whatever you want with pkhex (assuming your with gateway and not MT) :P

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
It was plaayed on an updated console unfortunately. Kinda sad that I can't get my full pokedex aand my events on a rom :(
Oh okay, thanks a lot I didn't think about that. I will try it :lol:

You can get the full pokedex on a rom. :) Check out the Pokemon X save on the first page, i added every pokemon from 1 - 721 (or 719, i forget) in boxes 7 - 30. :)

DemiseScythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's definitely interesting.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-black-victini-event-hack-guide.373999/

Decided to make a full thread for it to leave this thread alone for just community saves but it is definitely a worthwhile way to generate legit pokemons. There is no difference between my Victini and the event ones as I practically used the Victini event code to modify the script. To jkoodo, I mean the tutorial will be there, if you don't have the hardware to do it, I can trade you one of mine after I am done transferring all the pokemons I still need for my pokedex and I update to V1.3 so I can connect to the internet again. First I want to keep the best Victini I caught. Trade one of my Victini for a Diancie. Then w/e I got left I might trade for other rare legendaries. Definitely Wonder Trade at least one and hopefully I don't get some dumb Magikarp for it.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just backs it up, it stays in the rom too

nope you need to use the save data filer to use pkhex, this just extracts the encrypted save

I do use the savedatafiler.

is there any way of decryting/encryting the extracted saves without the savedatafiler?

Cuz I have my own dump, which I started playing on the latest version.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I do use the savedatafiler.

is there any way of decryting/encryting the extracted saves without the savedatafiler?

Cuz I have my own dump, which I started playing on the latest version.
nope you cant do anything with saves using proper 6.x encryption, except keep them as a backup for if gateway ever fixes 6.x save compatibility......well actually i seem to remember there was some long winded way of decrypting them, maybe you could do that then import it in SDF to re-encrypt and sign using the gateway 6.x encryption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs