Let's revive the Yo-kai Watch Cheating Community!

3dshackstimemachine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
I DO NOT ENDORSE PIRATING! THIS IS ABOUT SAVE EDITOR, CHEAT CODES, ETC!

Since Togenyan left the Yo-kai Watch Cheating Community, no new interesting "Yo-kai Watch hacks" have been released.. It's pretty sad to see that this community is dying even tho it was never a "big" community.

What if we change that? What if we rebuild this community and make it rise again?

I have made a discord server that is about Yo-kai Watch cheating! Here we can discuss everything that is Yo-kai Watch cheating related!
If you have made one project that is about this subject and wanna make it public, why not post it there? You will really contribute to the community and we may have a chance to make this cheating community great again! :)

Discord Server Link:
https://discord.gg/gy3CQFSg

So please, join the discord server and let's make this community a thing again!

Thanks for reading!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ignoring that your post might well count as advertising why would someone join a discord server (ew discord) when there is a perfectly serviceable forum, wiki or something public to look at? Have one to do live discussions, as if that is a thing that makes sense in cheats, but appeal level for such things is generally up there with facebook group or subreddit group. That also says nothing of what will happen when discord joins all the other fad chat protocols and all the data in it gets lost or you get banned for some reason and same thing.

While I am generally of the opinion that the YoKai Watch franchise is a weak as anything pokemon clone that only got any attention because it still represented the best alternative on the 3ds (the way better options seen on the GB/GBC and GBA, lesser extent DS, being nowhere to be seen) and interest is unlikely to grow as time rolls on (especially compared to those games for the GB/GBC and GBA) I can still play in this game, hey maybe the cheats actually make it a more compelling game (difficulty, randomness rather than staleness in general play, speed of play, new content...).

What is left to do in cheats and hacks that is not presently doable or at least easily iterated from current things? For the average pokemon clone then changing stats, move lists, possessed items/creatures and whatnot is not usually that hard. Are there any bugs that might benefit from being fixed, usually game stopper ones that might see teleport or walk through walls/on water be useful to make? Anything that might make for a nice challenge run or speed run?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I just remember Yo-Kai Watch as that inferior Pokémon clone.

The anime series didn't look very good either.

Marcelo13680

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hey guys! I noticed that you are looking for something very tricky to get Robonyan F, Sailornyan, and Machonyan events that can only be triggered via a code... with the digital version of the games

And I can tell you why there is no code for the game but there is a DLC... you see the game actually doesn't get the item with the code and the item itself does not trigger the event "flag" the thing that triggers the event flag is the files that it makes you download... once you download the files and the officer "checks if there is an item for you" if actually not checking the code is checking the data to trigger the event flag that lets you fight with Robonyan F AND THEN it gives you the item just as a reminder that you can fight with him...

SO! What's the way to hack them in? there is a pretty easy way but it's not done yet... and that's to hack a 3DS that already has the Robonyan F and Sailornyan events triggered and export the Files as a CIA using the FBI...

It's actually already been done with Machonyan and that is what the DLC does... there are people that state that the DLC actually triggers the 3 but I don't think so because I've tried... ACTUALLY, if this is true this might be because there are different DLC files around the internet and we just don't get which file triggers the events because all of them are marked as DLC

So IF ANY OF YOU HAVE THE ROBONYAN F, Sailornyan and Machonyan FIGTH! Please BACK UP YOUR FILES and Hack your 3DS is really easy to do with late FBI versions since they already have the option to back up Extra content as CIAS... you only need to get to the Yo-kai watch 2 extra data back up all of them and check which is 2.0. update, and which one is the DLC

If you can make an announcement in the Yo-Kai Watch hacking discord maybe we can find people with Yo-kai Watch 2 Digital versions and the triggered events that are open to hacking their 3ds to help... and that's piracy? technically yes but with the Eshop shutdown, there is no legal method to make new and future players get this yo Kais

and YES you can trigger the 3 events in all versions... you just needed the 3 codes and the 3 files to get the events here id the DLC download

Attachments

• Tigrenyan.rar
    187 bytes · Views: 46
Last edited by Marcelo13680,

Marcelo13680

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
You should probably remove that attachment
sorry if I broke a rule I already removed the page reference... so don't delete me or close the post
Post automatically merged:

Yo, you can't link or post roms here.
I didn't know... sorry but is there is no way to share the DLC file?...

Last edited by Marcelo13680,

Lol1654894

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys! I noticed that you are looking for something very tricky to get Robonyan F, Sailornyan, and Machonyan events that can only be triggered via a code... with the digital version of the games

And I can tell you why there is no code for the game but there is a DLC... you see the game actually doesn't get the item with the code and the item itself does not trigger the event "flag" the thing that triggers the event flag is the files that it makes you download... once you download the files and the officer "checks if there is an item for you" if actually not checking the code is checking the data to trigger the event flag that lets you fight with Robonyan F AND THEN it gives you the item just as a reminder that you can fight with him...

SO! What's the way to hack them in? there is a pretty easy way but it's not done yet... and that's to hack a 3DS that already has the Robonyan F and Sailornyan events triggered and export the Files as a CIA using the FBI...

It's actually already been done with Machonyan and that is what the DLC does... there are people that state that the DLC actually triggers the 3 but I don't think so because I've tried... ACTUALLY, if this is true this might be because there are different DLC files around the internet and we just don't get which file triggers the events because all of them are marked as DLC

So IF ANY OF YOU HAVE THE ROBONYAN F, Sailornyan and Machonyan FIGTH! Please BACK UP YOUR FILES and Hack your 3DS is really easy to do with late FBI versions since they already have the option to back up Extra content as CIAS... you only need to get to the Yo-kai watch 2 extra data back up all of them and check which is 2.0. update, and which one is the DLC

If you can make an announcement in the Yo-Kai Watch hacking discord maybe we can find people with Yo-kai Watch 2 Digital versions and the triggered events that are open to hacking their 3ds to help... and that's piracy? technically yes but with the Eshop shutdown, there is no legal method to make new and future players get this yo Kais

and YES you can trigger the 3 events in all versions... you just needed the 3 codes and the 3 files to get the events here id the DLC download
found something? but i think the codes are quite easy to find but mostly it's the files...

Last edited by Lol1654894,

DarknessBelia

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?