ROM Hack Translation Yo-kai Watch Blasters 2 [English Translation]

NebulousNeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're a joke. Please disappear from the internet. Tired of seeing stupid posts from you as I surf these forums.
This kind of push back is just unbelievable to me and frankly unnecessary lmao. I get most of the fanbase for this franchise is on the younger side but this is just so pathetic to chastise me for pointing out how poorly made this translation patch is. I'm sorry you cannot come to terms with the literal objective facts.

I don't like being an asshole about this but it's so frustrating and tiresome to have people tell me to fuck off for pointing out how bad this translation is. I've tried several times to be courteous about it and yet I get shit from both forum users as well as the staff involved with this patch. If I didn't actually care about this project's success I wouldn't be this persistent about it.

WolfmanMods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This kind of push back is just unbelievable to me and frankly unnecessary lmao. I get most of the fanbase for this franchise is on the younger side but this is just so pathetic to chastise me for pointing out how poorly made this translation patch is. I'm sorry you cannot come to terms with the literal objective facts.

I don't like being an asshole about this but it's so frustrating and tiresome to have people tell me to fuck off for pointing out how bad this translation is. I've tried several times to be courteous about it and yet I get shit from both forum users as well as the staff involved with this patch. If I didn't actually care about this project's success I wouldn't be this persistent about it.

Just pack it up and move on already. Crying in the corner pointing fingers is just annoying to watch. The entitlement with you new age kids is beyond ridiculous.

NebulousNeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just pack it up and move on already. Crying in the corner pointing fingers is just annoying to watch. The entitlement with you new age kids is beyond ridiculous.
What's really beyond ridiculous is being told believing that a translation patch shouldn't be made up and actually faithful to the source material is "entitlement" when in the context of literally any other translation patch it is the bare minimum. The lowest bar to clear. Something that shouldn't even be questioned.

Are modern Yo-kai Watch fans so desperate for anything that they're willing to overlook this just because they get a serotonin boost from seeing letters on the screen? Could I just make my own patch and put whatever I want in it whether it was accurate or not and be deflected from criticism because "oh they did it for free and sacrificed their own time and worked so hard you can't be so demanding of them."

Why do it at all if you're not going to be sincere about it? Outside of just getting attention and internet brownie points I really can't think of any reason.

WolfmanMods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's really beyond ridiculous is being told believing that a translation patch shouldn't be made up and actually faithful to the source material is "entitlement" when in the context of literally any other translation patch it is the bare minimum. The lowest bar to clear. Something that shouldn't even be questioned.

Are modern Yo-kai Watch fans so desperate for anything that they're willing to overlook this just because they get a serotonin boost from seeing letters on the screen? Could I just make my own patch and put whatever I want in it whether it was accurate or not and be deflected from criticism because "oh they did it for free and sacrificed their own time and worked so hard you can't be so demanding of them."

Why do it at all if you're not going to be sincere about it? Outside of just getting attention and internet brownie points I really can't think of any reason.
I could careless about the translation patch. I was just surfing the forums and came across you throwing a child tantrum over a video game. Lose your entitlement kid and drop the modern age woke mentality like your opinion matters in this world and if not it's the end of the world. News flash, nobody cares. Go join the Army and man up. Entitled little brats like you are what is wrong with everything going on in the world. It's comedic. But mostly annoying.

NebulousNeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could careless about the translation patch. I was just surfing the forums and came across you throwing a child tantrum over a video game. Lose your entitlement kid and drop the modern age woke mentality like your opinion matters in this world and if not it's the end of the world. News flash, nobody cares. Go join the Army and man up. Entitled little brats like you are what is wrong with everything going on in the world. It's comedic. But mostly annoying.
Uh-huh...

RetroNerdGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
......How is expecting a decent translation woke? It's actually screwing up translations that is "woke" considering some anime has woke stuff put in for no reason than just THE MESSAGE, so... Yeah, okay. Y'know what, I'm done lmao
No point arguing a fool.

Silvor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'd check out the actual English patch before attacking someone over criticizing it (and there's no reason to be rude about it). The quality of the English is close to illegible at times.
It's not even proper sentences a lot of the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: report your account, a supervisor will take care of it