Emulation Misc Others Project Restoration problems on Citra.

SsjKage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been having issues trying to get Restoration installed. I have backed up my MM3DS as decrypt. Trying to run it on Henriko Magnificos texture mods. Etc on my 50" 4k TV. Etc. My cartridge isn't even patched so I downloaded the right version of the mod on Project Restorations website etc. I installed v100 in the mods folder for MM because I wanted the HUD mod as well. The game didn't even work with the mod. Never had issues before. Did I do something wrong with Citra? Just wanna play the game on my new PC. Hope someone can help me. Also I have a question don't want to duplicate posts.

I have a GTX 1660 Super 6GB Zotac GPU, Win10 64 Bit Pro, 24gb RAM installed and 1TB SSD. I got a 4k HDMI cable running from my GPU to my 4ktv at 2180p resolution. I was running the game and the intro kept lagging a bit but played well during gameplay. Is this normal or would y'all recommend playing in 1440p? I reset it to 1440p and the intro played with out any lag. So was normal. I'm running on Henrikos custom Canary build for Citra. I want to put his textures on the highly version of Citra but every time I do it messes up the game. Any advice? Ty. :) Anyone had problems with his textures before? I asked in his discord. Seems like I'm not the only one having issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1