Hacking Pokemon X&Y flashcard community saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for this 'method' that the people are using, you need two 3ds consoles, one has to have gateway and the pokemon rom, and the other can be the same or a retail cart.
if you have the game as as rom you can just make a backup of the save before you get the option of charmander, squirtle... etc, right? maybe i don't understand your situation, maybe :)

Ok. I have only one 3ds. I just want to play the game and be able to get gen1 starters while using Gateway3ds. I'll just continue to play the game from the sav file available here and release the pokemons I don't want. Right now it has a charmander, and that already helps, but if it had another gen1 starters it would be perfect.

You already have access to the charmander line due to the CoroCoro Charizards events that I included in the save. I may put one of the other two in the next update packet.

I'm actually going to work on one now, but I'm going to try to help jaku out by making a unified, compiled save with all of my previous posts. I'm only going to make an X save file though, and only plan on putting the megastones that cannot be obtained in that version of the game. I'm also going to put in some Bank only pokemon as well as some from my shiny, competitive cloning database. It's going to take a some time, but I plan on having it up today. Keep checking back. After I'm done, I will see if gamesquest1 will post it on the front page.

Thanks, that would help a lot.

Reactions: cearp

popeel1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do get obtain pokemon in .pkx format? I thought the only way to do this was through the obtaining the unencrypted wonder trade data. But that is patched now :(

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do get obtain pokemon in .pkx format? I thought the only way to do this was through the obtaining the unencrypted wonder trade data. But that is patched now :(

Use one of Kaphotics box dumper tools. Links can be found on Project Pokemon, various threads here, and on the SVeXchange on Reddit.

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have them all of the legendaries and stones. I do think that there is somebody already working on doing that though. If it turns out that they are not, I will work on a new update with them in it in a day or so.

Edit: Sorry about the double post. I wasn't thinking when I made the second one.

I don't think so, that anybody is working on it. Then he would have released it until now ;)

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, first save is unvalid, the ash save. Regards

It semi-worked for me, It loaded with just Diancie and another pokemon in the party - Nothing in the box. After this I deleted te save from the game (up+B+X at main title) then tried the 2nd Save and that worked perfectly. Am yet to retry he Ash save after deleting the save first.

Epic work guys, thanks for the save dumps and tools!

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Em.. the first save said that the nickname is Ash but when i download it realy im downloading the first guy save (diancie and lati stones) i don´t see any ash savegame

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wait for 30 min to an hour. I'm actually working on a new X update. I will post it when it is ready and change update the front page link.

It's a massive update of the X save.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As promised, here is the update. I only update the X Save File. I did not change the one for Y. I bundled them together though since Jaku and myself have been working together.

Let me know if you have any trouble with the X save build. Everything from Version 3 is still there, but I made a lot of additions. I have made it so that you can complete the Kalos Dex even if you do not have any local trading partners. I also added all of the Y exclusive megastones to the save as well. I have added many Bank Pokemon. In all, there are a lot of pokemon that I either traded for, cloned for, or Pokegenned. As an added bonus, I also included clones of Celebrate Sylveon and Pikachu. These are not Powersave edits, but clones of the actual thing. On the fossils, please not that in order to complete the Kalos Dex, you will have to choose Tyrunt. As for the gen 1 starters, in order to complete the Kalos Dex, you will have to choose Squirtle.

Below you will find a list of what is included. Again, this is for Version X only.

Pokemon X Ash Save File by jaku and MGS1980

Mega Stones: Lati@site, Houndoominite, Blazikenite, Tyranitarite, Heracronite, Aggronite, Mewtwonite X/Y, Charizardite X/Y

Extra Evoulutionary Stones: Shiny, Thunder, Dawn, Sun, Moon, Dusk (I put multiple of all of these)

Accelgor
Alakazam
Arceus
Aromatisse
Articuno
Aurorus (Perfect 5 IV, shiny)
AZ Floette
AZ Floette (Shiny)
Azelf
Braixen
Castform
Celebi (Bank)
Charizard X/Y (CoroCoro Powersaves Events)
Charmander (Shiny)
Chespin (HA, shiny, 6 IV)
Chikorita (HA)
Chimchar
Cobalion
Conkeldurr
Cresselia
Cyndaquil (HA)
Darkrai
Deoxys
Dialga
Diancie
Diancie (Shiny)
Ditto (6 IV)
Dragalge
Electivire
Electrabuzz (Powersaves Event)
Electrike
Elektross
Elgyem
Entei
Escavlier
Espeon (Celebrate Powersaves Event)
Fennekin (HA)
Froakie (HA, shiny, HP Fire build, Pokerus)
Garchomp (Japanese Powersaves Event)
Garchomp (Wal-Mart Powersaves Event)
Genesect
Gengar (Powersaves Event)
Gigalith
Giratina
Gliscor
Golem
Gorebyss
Gorgeist
Groudon
Heatran
Heracross
Ho-Oh
Huntail
Inkay (HH Powersaves Event)
Ivysaur
Jirachi
Kabuto
Keldeo
Kingdra
Koffing
Kyogre
Kyurem
Landorus
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Machamp
Magmar (Powersaves Event)
Magmortar
Manaphy
Meloetta
Meowth
Mesprit
Mew
Milotic
Moltres
Mudkip
Oshawott (HA)
Palkia
Pikachu (Celebrate Legit Event Clone)
Piplup
Politoed
Porygon
Porygon-Z
Porygon2
Primape
Purrloin
Raikou
Raticate
Rayquaza
Regigigas
Regirock
Registeel
Reshiram
Rhyperior
Scizor (Powersaves Event)
Scizor (Wal-Mart Powersaves Event)
Shaymin
Shellder
Slaking
Slowking
Slurpuff
Snivy (HA)
Steelix
Suicune
Sylveon (Celebrate Legit Event Clone)
Tepig (HA)
Terrakion
Throh
Thundurus
Togekiss
Torchic (Powersaves Event)
Tornadus
Totodile (HA)
Trevenant
Turtwig
Tyranitar
Umbreon (Celebrate Powersaves Event)
Uxie
Virizion
Xerneas (Shiny)
Yveltal (Shiny)
Zekrom
Zygarde (Shiny)

Credits: gtaking112 for the Diancie, AZ floette, lati@sites; jaku for compiling initial saves for the base Ash file; gamesquest1 for making the thread; kaphotics for the save extractor
various other people on the GTS and GameFaqs board that I traded with or cloned for.

Hope that you guys enjoy this. Please let me now if this file works.

Edit: PedroDJavier - the shiny HP fire Froakie has Pokerus. It's in Box 4, I think.

Also, since Fennekin leveled up while I was catching trade fodder, I included a Fennekin breeding reject in a luxury ball from my MM breeding on one of my carts. I also attached a Big Nugget to replenish your cash funds.

Attachments

• Pokemon Saves - Ash.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 422

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
As promised, here is the update. I only update the X Save File. I did not change the one for Y. I bundled them together though since Jaku and myself have been working together.

Let me know if you have any trouble with the X save build. Everything from Version 3 is still there, but I made a lot of additions. I have made it so that you can complete the Kalos Dex even if you do not have any local trading partners. I also added all of the Y exclusive megastones to the save as well. I have added many Bank Pokemon. In all, there are a lot of pokemon that I either traded for, cloned for, or Pokegenned. As an added bonus, I also included clones of Celebrate Sylveon and Pikachu. These are not Powersave edits, but clones of the actual thing. On the fossils, please not that in order to complete the Kalos Dex, you will have to choose Tyrunt. As for the gen 1 starters, in order to complete the Kalos Dex, you will have to choose Squirtle.

Below you will find a list of what is included. Again, this is for Version X only.

Pokemon X Ash Save File by jaku and MGS1980

Mega Stones: Lati@site, Houndoominite, Blazikenite, Tyranitarite, Heracronite, Aggronite, Mewtwonite X/Y, Charizardite X/Y

Extra Evoulutionary Stones: Shiny, Thunder, Dawn, Sun, Moon, Dusk (I put multiple of all of these)

Accelgor
Alakazam
Arceus
Aromatisse
Articuno
Aurorus (Perfect 5 IV, shiny)
AZ Floette
AZ Floette (Shiny)
Azelf
Braixen
Castform
Celebi (Bank)
Charizard X/Y (CoroCoro Powersaves Events)
Charmander (Shiny)
Chespin (HA, shiny, 6 IV)
Chikorita (HA)
Chimchar
Cobalion
Conkeldurr
Cresselia
Cyndaquil (HA)
Darkrai
Deoxys
Dialga
Diancie
Diancie (Shiny)
Ditto (6 IV)
Dragalge
Electivire
Electrabuzz (Powersaves Event)
Electrike
Elektross
Elgyem
Entei
Escavlier
Espeon (Celebrate Powersaves Event)
Fennekin (HA)
Froakie (HA, shiny, HP Fire build, Pokerus)
Garchomp (Japanese Powersaves Event)
Garchomp (Wal-Mart Powersaves Event)
Genesect
Gengar (Powersaves Event)
Gigalith
Giratina
Gliscor
Golem
Gorebyss
Gorgeist
Groudon
Heatran
Heracross
Ho-Oh
Huntail
Inkay (HH Powersaves Event)
Ivysaur
Jirachi
Kabuto
Keldeo
Kingdra
Koffing
Kyogre
Kyurem
Landorus
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Machamp
Magmar (Powersaves Event)
Magmortar
Manaphy
Meloetta
Meowth
Mesprit
Mew
Milotic
Moltres
Mudkip
Oshawott (HA)
Palkia
Pikachu (Celebrate Legit Event Clone)
Piplup
Politoed
Porygon
Porygon-Z
Porygon2
Primape
Purrloin
Raikou
Raticate
Rayquaza
Regigigas
Regirock
Registeel
Reshiram
Rhyperior
Scizor (Powersaves Event)
Scizor (Wal-Mart Powersaves Event)
Shaymin
Shellder
Slaking
Slowking
Slurpuff
Snivy (HA)
Steelix
Suicune
Sylveon (Celebrate Legit Event Clone)
Tepig (HA)
Terrakion
Throh
Thundurus
Togekiss
Torchic (Powersaves Event)
Tornadus
Totodile (HA)
Trevenant
Turtwig
Tyranitar
Umbreon (Celebrate Powersaves Event)
Uxie
Virizion
Xerneas (Shiny)
Yveltal (Shiny)
Zekrom
Zygarde (Shiny)

Credits: gtaking112 for the Diancie, AZ floette, lati@sites; jaku for compiling initial saves for the base Ash file; gamesquest1 for making the thread; kaphotics for the save extractor
various other people on the GTS and GameFaqs board that I traded with or cloned for.

Hope that you guys enjoy this. Please let me now if this file works.

Edit: PedroDJavier - the shiny HP fire Froakie has Pokerus. It's in Box 4, I think.

Also, since Fennekin leveled up while I was catching trade fodder, I included a Fennekin breeding reject in a luxury ball from my MM breeding on one of my carts. I also attached a Big Nugget to replenish your cash funds.

Thanks a lot i'll test it in a few mins.

Maybe all together can make a complete save with every 718 pokemon

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot i'll test it in a few mins.

Maybe all together can make a complete save with every 718 pokemon

Maybe eventually, but it took me almost 6 hours just to add what I did. The rate limiting step is catching all of the trade fodder on the Ash file. That takes forever. After that, comes the trading. That in and of itself took almost 2 hours to trade 3 1/2 boxes of pokemon.

Holy shit didn't know half these pokemon existed... 4 boxes full!!

Thanks for letting me know that you got it to work. Glad that you like it.

I have lots more (some of them better IV builds that I made myself), but after hours of catching trade fodder, using PowerSaves Backups, Pokegen save editing of Black 2, and raiding Bank, I just couldn't bring myself to fire up my second cart to clone them. I resorted to using my mass cloned shiny Kyurem that I had on hand to help me get stuff off of GTS. I figured since I included the 6 IV Japanese Ditto that I hacked earlier, people could breed themselves some perfect IV pokemon. As far as the legendaries go, sorry about that.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Maybe eventually, but it took me almost 6 hours just to add what I did. The rate limiting step is catching all of the trade fodder on the Ash file. That takes forever. After that, comes the trading. That in and of itself took almost 2 hours to trade 3 1/2 boxes of pokemon.

Thanks for letting me know that you got it to work. Glad that you like it.

I have lots more (some of them better IV builds that I made myself), but after hours of catching trade fodder, using PowerSaves Backups, Pokegen save editing of Black 2, and raiding Bank, I just couldn't bring myself to fire up my second cart to clone them. I resorted to using my mass cloned shiny Kyurem that I had on hand to help me get stuff off of GTS. I figured since I included the 6 IV Japanese Ditto that I hacked earlier, people could breed themselves some perfect IV pokemon. As far as the legendaries go, sorry about that.

Yes i think so i have like 550 different pokemon ( except for the ones you upload) right now but i dont know if anyone is working on it right now.

Maybe one person could add all kanto, other all teselia, other sinnoh

Thanks for your contribution is excellent now i have genesect and keldeo

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i think so i have like 550 different pokemon ( except for the ones you upload) right now but i dont know if anyone is working on it right now.

Maybe one person could add all kanto, other all teselia, other sinnoh

Thanks for your contribution is excellent now i have genesect and keldeo

That could work, but you would have to have several people authorized to edit the main thread header. On top of that, you would have to work on a rotating schedule to with those users or else you will have 6 different files at the end. I have a complete National Dex, but it would take almost 24 hours of work between catching trade fodder and trading to transfer all of those pokemon over. You would have to find somebody willing to do that. I think that a more realistic goal would be to gather a file with one of every evolutionary line. People can breed or evolve the rest for themselves. That was my logic behind doing what I did for Kalos Dex completion for this file. If I didn't include it, it can either be caught, bred, or evolved using my pokemon or actually playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1