Gaming Pokemon ORAS: Eon Ticket?

Do you consider a homepass relay to be a legitimate way of obtaining an Eon Ticket in Pokemon: ORAS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Dew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
Its not a Nintendo Zone Hotspot as approved by here

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/277/~/where-are-nintendo-zones-located?

Also if you need a refresher on what legitimate streetpass is

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/built-in-software/streetpass/how-it-works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I want you to keep jumping through hoops to defend an unofficial application and claim its official.

I'm enjoying all the backpeddling thats being done here.
I have never claimed it was official, all I said is the end result(The Eon Ticket) is legit

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't be legitimate, however it still should be legal and pass all legality checkers.

Honestly, at all those tournaments, all they really check for is if it's legal or not. Not whether it's legitimate or illegitimate. Since many of my friends have used PKHeX Pokemon I've made, and never have they been disqualified.
Yeah and I dont care how anyone gets the Eon ticket or if they even PkHex their whole Pokemon team, but dont claim its legitimate when its not the official or intended way that Nintendo wanted consumers to play and use their devices. Otherwise I honestly dont care what people do with their own games to get whatever they want.

Dr. Dew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
Yeah and I dont care how anyone gets the Eon ticket or if they even PkHex their whole Pokemon team, but dont claim its legitimate when its not the official or intended way that Nintendo wanted consumers to play and use their devices. Otherwise I honestly dont care what people do with their own games to get whatever they want.
obviously you care and are shit posting through 4 pages of this

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never claimed it was official, all I said is the end result(The Eon Ticket) is legit
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/legitimate

legitimate
play
adjective le·git·i·mate \li-ˈji-tə-mət\

• : allowed according to rules or laws

• : real, accepted, or official

• : fair or reasonable

Maybe you shouldn't have asked for a legitimate method in the first place. Dont use homepass and claim its a legitimate method.

obviously you care and are shit posting through 4 pages of this
Your either trolling or completely ignorant to what legitimate really means.

legitimate
play
adjective le·git·i·mate \li-ˈji-tə-mət\

• : allowed according to rules or laws

• : real, accepted, or official

• : fair or reasonable

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Its not a Nintendo Zone Hotspot as approved by here

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/277/~/where-are-nintendo-zones-located?

Also if you need a refresher on what legitimate streetpass is

I want you to keep jumping through hoops to defend an unofficial application and claim its official.

I'm enjoying all the backpeddling thats being done here.
My local McDonalds used to be a Nintendo zone, but since Nintendo Zone has been discontinued in the States what does that make the relay?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When has Nintendo ever tried to break Homepass with a system update? That's right never. The other things you're equating it to on the other hand, (Cheating, and Piracy) Nintendo has made a concerted effort to curb. Which would imply they don't want it happening yes?
They never stopped Powersaves or Sky3DS, so they must be legitimate uses for the 3DS right?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My local McDonalds used to be a Nintendo zone, but since Nintendo Zone has been discontinued in the States what does that make the relay?
Where does it show it was discontinued?

Except for the fact that they Ban cheaters and people who use SKY3DS online.
Theres that thing your doing again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

Cherry picking, suppressing evidence, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position. It is a kind of fallacy of selective attention, the most common example of which is the confirmation bias.[1][2] Cherry picking may be committed intentionally or unintentionally. This fallacy is a major problem in public debate.[3]

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite
So as long as its used offline then its an official and legitimate device?

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Zone

I'm not cherry-picking, I'm pointing out that Nintendo has tried (Badly) to prevent cheaters and the use of SKY3DS online which is the only thing they have any real control over, barring updates, which aren't mandatory (yet).

But they have never done anything to stop Homepass from working, so obviously they don't give a crap where or how you streetpass.

Reactions: Dr. Dew

Dr. Dew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan

No but how are they gonna stop that? Homepass is online and they can see it happening and
they choose not to ban player's because it's not going against their rules. But when you
use sky3ds with copyrighted material to play online its highly illegal and
they end up banning you for it.

You are saying homepass is like using and distributing copyrighted material
which homepass isnt.

Seriously just stop and take a chill pill!

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Zone

I'm not cherry-picking, I'm pointing out that Nintendo has tried (Badly) to prevent cheaters and the use of SKY3DS online which is the only thing they have any real control over, barring updates, which aren't mandatory (yet).

But they have never done anything to stop Homepass from working, so obviously they don't give a crap where or how you streetpass.
and the Sky3DS has existed for so long without getting blocked, it must be a legitimate use if they havent blocked it at this point. They also never attempted to block Powersaves, not even once. So thats legitimate too, according to your logic.

No but how are they gonna stop that? Homepass is online and they can see it happening and
they choose not to ban player's because it's not going against their rules. But when you
use sky3ds with copyrighted material to play online its highly illegal and
they end up banning you for it.

which homepass isnt.

The games played on Sky3DS are done so natively on the system and not emulation, it can be blocked if Nintendo really wanted to but they havent done it so it must be legitimate right?

which homepass isnt.
You are gonna have to quote me where I said this because I dont recall saying that once, ever.

I'll take one as soon as you take a dictionary and read what legitimate means, also hypocrite too.

Dr. Dew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
and the Sky3DS has existed for so long without getting blocked, it must be a legitimate use if they havent blocked it at this point. They also never attempted to block Powersaves, not even once. So thats legitimate too, according to your logic.

The games played on Sky3DS are done so natively on the system and not emulation, it can be blocked if Nintendo really wanted to but they havent done it so it must be legitimate right?

You are gonna have to quote me where I said this because I dont recall saying that once, ever.

I'll take one as soon as you take a dictionary and read what legitimate means, also hypocrite too.
you're just salty dude idk what else to tell you. I'm not a hypocrite because I received a legit eon
ticket distributed by nintendo. Btw sky3ds has been blocked but they always release
a new one to combat nintendos checks. Sky3ds works by mimicking a legit card. There has been 3 versions
of sky now.

if you think just slapping dictionary defenitons is winning an argument then you are wrong,
you have no real claims except insulting people and calling them hypocrites over and over.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

Seriously? We've been over this, they can't block Powersaves since it doesn't interact with the system directly, but they do ban cheaters who use it.

And since the SKY3DS is for all intents and purposes a legitimate cart to the 3DS, how are they supposed to block it? Oh I know! by introducing new AP which they did.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're just salty dude idk what else to tell you. I'm not a hypocrite because I received a legit eon
ticket distributed by nintendo.
I'm salty about how another kid gets his ingame items for a vidja gaem? ok sure.

If you used Homepass its not legitimate, thats like spitting on a cupcake and calling it frosting. It may be clear and you might fool some people into thinking its frosting but thats not legitimate frosting.

Btw sky3ds has been blocked but they always release
a new one to combat nintendos checks. Sky3ds works by mimicking a legit card. There has been 3 versions
of sky now.
and yet it still works on the 3DS, Nintendo Wi-Fi from the DS and Wii dont work anymore. I guess those werent legitimate ways to connect online either. Funny how you skipped Powersaves too.

if you think just slapping dictionary defenitons is winning an argument then you are wrong,
you have no real claims except insulting people and calling them hypocrites over and over.
Perhaps if you actually obtained the Eon ticket in a legitimate fashion then you wouldnt be a hypocrite.

Speaking of definitions, heres another one to better suit your views on legitimacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willful_blindness

Willful blindness (sometimes called ignorance of law, willful ignorance or contrived ignorance or Nelsonian knowledge) is a term used in law to describe a situation in which a person seeks to avoid civil or criminal liability for a wrongful act by intentionally keeping himself or herself unaware of facts that would render him or her liable.

Seriously? We've been over this, they can't block Powersaves since it doesn't interact with the system directly, but they do ban cheaters who use it.

And since the SKY3DS is for all intents and purposes a legitimate cart to the 3DS, how are they supposed to block it? Oh I know! by introducing new AP which they did.
But since it cant be blocked it must be legitimate right? After all this is just your logic thats being used to describe what legitimate is and isnt. Not my words.

Dr. Dew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
I'm salty about how another kid gets his ingame items for a vidja gaem? ok sure.

If you used Homepass its not legitimate, thats like spitting on a cupcake and calling it frosting. It may be clear and you might fool some people into thinking its frosting but thats not legitimate frosting.

and yet it still works on the 3DS, Nintendo Wi-Fi from the DS and Wii dont work anymore. I guess those werent legitimate ways to connect online either. Funny how you skipped Powersaves too.

Perhaps if you actually obtained the Eon ticket in a legitimate fashion then you wouldnt be a hypocrite.

Speaking of definitions, heres another one to better suit your views on legitimacy.

Willful blindness (sometimes called ignorance of law, willful ignorance or contrived ignorance or Nelsonian knowledge) is a term used in law to describe a situation in which a person seeks to avoid civil or criminal liability for a wrongful act by intentionally keeping himself or herself unaware of facts that would render him or her liable.

But since it cant be blocked it must be legitimate right? After all this is just your logic thats being used to describe what legitimate is and isnt. Not my words.
If you weren't salty this would have stopped on the first page.
I started this thread to get help and all you have done is hijack it and lead
it to some morality BS which you have no idea in what
you are talking about.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

I already told you that Nintendo could easily block Homepass by employing a whitelist. They never did, so it doesn't matter to them as much as stopping cheaters and pirates.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already told you that Nintendo could easily block Homepass by employing a whitelist. They never did, so it doesn't matter to them as much as stopping cheaters and pirates.
They could also easily block Sky3DS and powersaves too if they wanted, but since they arent attempting to do so its legitimate.

I'm fully aware how whitelisting works. I would also recommend to you to look into read/write speeds and checksums, if your interested to see how Sky3DS can be blocked.

Ya and it says streepass which is the same as homepass so bye!
Really? cause Nintendo never said it themselves.

Try harder.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
They could also easily block Sky3DS and powersaves too if they wanted, but since they arent attempting to do so its legitimate.

I'm fully aware how whitelisting works. I would also recommend to you to look into read/write speeds and checksums, if your interested to see how Sky3DS can be blocked.

Really? cause Nintendo never said it themselves.

Try harder.
*it's *you're

If it's so damn easy to block a SKY3DS you code it then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @BigOnYa are you on OnlyFans?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He gets his ramming funds from onlyfans
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but my total income is negative, lol
    I would pay for watching someone eat food from the floor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, stop spending the videos' budget on food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I've never even been to the site(honestly) but have heard of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm half way at my savings for a new move
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like a karate move? The flying dragon is cool.
    @BigOnYa if you've never been to the site how do you know about its contents?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Can he do a shoryuken?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, cuz of people mentioning it everywhere
    +1
    Someone here introduced me to it. Not gonna say who.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everybody knows what that site about, and you can't read normal news anymore without hearing about it
    But it's degrading and disgusting.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, was it Juan?
    Juan who?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its just seductive pics right? I mean they don't show nudity, do they?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, you know who is juan
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    isn't onlyfans just another creepy site of fake AI generated ''women''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like scam bait
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so they collect ''donations''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well gofundme doesn't accept vagina they just do that off the site
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess they just sell spicy fling material
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wonder what kinda desperate depraved beings even need to go there
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: i wonder what kinda desperate depraved beings even need to go there