I can’t install and delete ctrtransfer tickets

MrPitts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! This is the first time for me to post anything on gba temp so please bear with me lol. So I live in Japan, and recently, i successfully region changed my new 3ds ll from Japan to the US. However, I’m trying to make some extra space on my Sd card(128gb). When I open the FBI app, than go to gm9 than go to the out folder, I have three things in there. One is the essential exefs.(which I know I can leave in there because it’s small) the other 2 are a red 0070012 file, and a red ctrtransferticket. When region changing the guide told me to install and delete the ctrtransfertickets. However, I only have the option to copy or delete the files. Is it already installed? Can I delete either the 0070012 or the ctrtransfer ticket files? Or will doing so brick my console? Appreciate any help!

Tangramice

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I do want to delete CTRtransfer because an error cant let me open homebrew at the middle of the process. i found a file named "ticket" in the [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND and [2:] SYSNAND TWLN using godmode9, i deleted/moved my microSD card CTRtransfer files. And the reason why i wanted to do CTRtransfer is because i kept getting generic error messages to almost anything that uses my nintendo network ID. and i want to use the data transfer tool to trasfer my SUPER MARIO 3D LAND cartridge data to the digital version. I cant even use NAND backup cause i cant format the console. Now the downloaded data and apps is hidden. what should i do? (i also appreciate any help)

Neptunexz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you still have the ctrtransfer tickets, you can reinstall the tickets using fbi. Since you’re most likely missing the essential homebrew applications, make sure you have fbi.3dsx and faketik.3dsx on your sd card. You can inject the homebrew launcher to the download play application and reinstall tickets using section 3 and 4 of this guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?