Gaming Pokemon ORAS: Eon Ticket?

Do you consider a homepass relay to be a legitimate way of obtaining an Eon Ticket in Pokemon: ORAS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
I was lucky to get it whilst in London, I was walking down Oxford Street for around 10 minutes when I got it.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Your cherry picking to fit your argument. Something either is or is not legitimate.

Nintendo has never once regarded homepass as a means to obtain streetpass, but feel free to keep trying.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The majority could be for pirating but does that make it a legitimate way to obtain games? Thats a fallacy right there.

I didnt make a topic asking for a legitimate way to obtain an ingame item, but someone suggested for a way to obtain the item unofficially. Its on you guys to prove yourselves.

Or keep backpedaling and defending something unofficial, either way I'm entertained to see what you come up with.
Why can't it be schrodinger's Streetpass Relay?

Townsperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your cherry picking to fit your argument. Something either is or is not legitimate.

Nintendo has never once regarded homepass as a means to obtain streetpass, but feel free to keep trying.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The majority could be for pirating but does that make it a legitimate way to obtain games? Thats a fallacy right there.

I didnt make a topic asking for a legitimate way to obtain an ingame item, but someone suggested for a way to obtain the item unofficially. Its on you guys to prove yourselves.

Or keep backpedaling and defending something unofficial, either way I'm entertained to see what you come up with.

Piracy is explicitly against Nintendo's policies. Are you trying to bring up completely unrelated things, or do you really just not understand?

Your point is Nintendo doesn't officially endorse it, so it's not legitimate. Everyone else's claim is that, since Nintendo doesn't prohibit it, and it provides the exact same function as normal streetpass, it's legitimate.

Also, I don't think you know what backpedaling means. Sorry, but that word choice bothered me.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your current verbiage does not upset my delicate sensibilities.
Last I checked I'm in control of my own actions and behaviors and I would assume you are in control of your own too, if you want to get pissed off thats your business.

Piracy is explicitly against Nintendo's policies. Are you trying to bring up completely unrelated things, or do you really just not understand?

Your point is Nintendo doesn't officially endorse it, so it's not legitimate. Everyone else's claim is that, since Nintendo doesn't prohibit it, and it provides the exact same function as normal streetpass, it's legitimate.

Also, I don't think you know what backpedaling means. Sorry, but that word choice bothered me.

By your logic Powersaves gets me the Eon ticket and its added to my game in the same way you would get it from an event, therefore its legitimate.

I sure do know what backpedaling means, try to stay on topic and find sources to claim how homepass is legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4