Gaming Pokémon Global Link note says almost 6,000 people have been banned online for having altered save da

UltraBlast93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I also changed all to zeros and still got the banned message.
Use an old save or mine to get a new GameSyncID, Unregister your game from the GL account and wait til Tuesday, then replace your SyncID from your banned savefile with new one and re-register again. In the meantime clean your savefile and make it legit and legal as possible.
Wow! Is this actually verified and confirmed to be working?
Also, what is exactly causing the bans? I mean, for example, would increasing the Festival Coins or modifying the number of eggs hatched/Pokémon caught or getting all clothes or increasing PokéFinder votes cause the ban? I am quite worried about being banned:unsure:

Last edited by UltraBlast93,

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Wow! Is this actually verified and confirmed to be working?
Also, what is exactly causing the bans? I mean, for example, would increasing the Festival Coins or modifying the number of eggs hatched/Pokémon caught or getting all clothes or increasing PokéFinder votes cause the ban? I am quite worried about being banned:unsure:
Its not Tuesday yet. We dont know if it will work. Im just saying a possible "fix" for this

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
PKHex has been updated!

What's New in Version 17.01.28
Released 3 hours ago

17/01/28 - New Update:
- Added: Gen6->Gen7 transfer logic and Gen1->Gen7 transfer logic.
- - Note: Bank adds memories and geolocation data to all pk7 files it touches.
- Legality:
- - Added Gen6->Gen7 legality checks.
- - Added Gen1->Gen7 transfer legality checks. Full legality checking (encounter, moves) not performed.
- - Added Encounter Type to verbose export. (Hold control when checking legality for full report).
- - Added: Friend Safari IV check, Duplicate Relearn Move check, Poké Pelago Ball check.
- - Fixed edge cases. Thanks sora10pls, mcdrill89, drgoku282, Bellnox, Holla...
- - Removed Pre-Bank legality checks... because Bank now supports -> Gen 7.
- Batch Editor:
- - Now displays a property's current value (via PKM Tabs) to assist in defining edit instructions.
- - Added smart ability setting, use "$0" to set a PKM's ability and corresponding abilitynum to its first abil. $1, $2=hidden.
- Added: SD Card write protection is now detected on file load, and will alert the user if unable to save.
- Added: pk6/pk7 format guess-detection, since official methods do not. Thanks sora10pls!
- Added: WC7 enhanced descriptions when previewing individual Mystery Gifts / QRs.
- Added: Gen7 Hall of Fame Editor and more stat records. Thanks Holla!
- Added: Gen1 Pikachu Friendship to the generic Trainer Info editor.
- Added: Gen1 Shiny editing (Bank's criteria, different from Gen2).
- Added: Boxes can now be rearranged via the Box Layout editor.
- Added: EVs remaining tooltip - Hover over EV total textbox.
- Updated: German and Korean Translations. Thanks Korados & lilymaniac!
- Fixed: Gen4 Trainer Info no longer causes black screens, mystery gift now works. Thanks mariosmentor & Ammako!
- Fixed: More strings that have the exact same text as other indexes are now differentiated.
- Fixed: FR/LG inventory cap increased from 95->995. Thanks Ammako!
- Fixed: Wonder Card Gifts without CardIDs now save properly.
- Internals: Split program into .dll and .exe for code reuse on other projects.
- Thanks to everyone who has contributed to PKHeX's development over the past month! Too many people to thank
smile.png

Reactions: RustInPeace

smoov22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, if you want to make this a lot easier, use PKSM instead of PKHEX. You won't have to keep going back and forth between computer and 3DS.

Also, if you still are planning on doing stuff, there is a Mass Import seting in PKSM that can import every Pokemon into boxes so you won't have an unregistered Pokemon.

Last edited by smoov22,

LifeMushroom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"If you gen pokemon by editing your actual savefile in PKHeX and importing that savefile, stop doing that. Use PKSM and Servepkx to send .pk7 files you have created using PKHeX to PKSM. You will not be modifying your game unnecessarily this way. Also the pokemon you get in this manner do not get registered in your pokedex. So it is a bit safer than using PKHeX to edit your savefile directly."
How about this?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, if you want to make this a lot easier, use PK3DS instead of PKHEX. You won't have to keep going back and forth between computer and 3DS.

Also, if you still are planning on doing stuff, there is a Mass Import seting in PK3DS that can import every Pokemon into boxes so you won't have an unregistered Pokemon.

PK3DS is a rom editor, I think you're referring to PKSM where there is a mass importing option.

"If you gen pokemon by editing your actual savefile in PKHeX and importing that savefile, stop doing that. Use PKSM and Servepkx to send .pk7 files you have created using PKHeX to PKSM. You will not be modifying your game unnecessarily this way. Also the pokemon you get in this manner do not get registered in your pokedex. So it is a bit safer than using PKHeX to edit your savefile directly."
How about this?

Who said that? Editing through PKHex alone in terms of genning legal pokemon yields the same result, inasmuch that whatever genned pokemon comes up that isn't in your dex, it doesn't register in it until you get it from a trade, encounter it yourself in the wild (or if it's a legend), or leave it in the Nursery and withdraw it (not too sure about that). Once again, genning legal pokemon has nothing to do with this ban, even using the PKSM method, you're still editing the save file, which of course they don't like, but they're targeting more suspect modifications, such as trainer gender modding, OT/TID/SID changing, unreleased pokemon and items (maybe). Really, most of it is speculation, but I'm ridiculous sure that genned legal pokemon don't cause this ban.

SolgaleoLunala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i got a pokemon via wonder trade and wanted too change the trainer id too mine would it still count as bad or can i change the trainer id and it be fine as long as i dont change my own?

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to get to get my daughter the Mew Z crystal being I already got mine, so I used the get all Z crystals code on Power Saves. This of course included the two illegal crystals. Is there a way to get rid of those? I don't use PKHex, just Power Saves.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to get to get my daughter the Mew Z crystal being I already got mine, so I used the get all Z crystals code on Power Saves. This of course included the two illegal crystals. Is there a way to get rid of those? I don't use PKHex, just Power Saves.

Restore an earlier save with Powersaves or use PKHex, it can't be that hard to install it.

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Restore an earlier save with Powersaves or use PKHex, it can't be that hard to install it.
I restored the most recent save on her card with Power Saves. This took the illegal crystals away as well as the Mew crystal. I then did a Game Sync, and she was able to log into Battle Spot and GTS. So her file should be okay now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.