How to tell if banned from Pokemon Sun and Moon Online Servers?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by AwesomeSaucemGuy, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Nintendo are ninja's. They can do whatever they want when it comes to checking your data, the fact is they aren't looking because it's not that serious. They may get "flagged" by something completely obvious as "tampered" like having x995 Rare Candies when connected to the PGL, or a Venasuar with flamethrower or something. But for the most part, they don't have some dude hired as a designated "pokemon hack checker" to ban anyone that gens a shiny Litten Lol.

2. AwesomeSaucemGuy
    OP

AwesomeSaucemGuy GBAtemp Regular

Feb 11, 2017
    Canada
    Ik Ik I worry about a lot of important things. But to worry once more, to recap, I'm NOT banned and if I WAS banned I would get an error notice once I connected to the internet or some crap idk?

3. Majickhat55

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    YES

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

............................................________........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................”:,........
    .....................,?......................................................\,.....
    .................../...........................................................,}....
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
    .............../...................................................,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

RustInPeace likes this.
  4. AwesomeSaucemGuy
    OP

Feb 11, 2017
    Canada
    Perfect. Thank you. Now I can play Pokemon in peace instead of worrying about the stupidest things.

5. AwesomeSaucemGuy
    OP

Feb 11, 2017
    Canada
    Oof one more question. Since it says “cannot be accessed within the save data” does that mean that if you were to start a new save or get another copy of the game that the ban would be gone? Not like it matters to me anyway lol sorry for the excessive one more questions.

Last edited by AwesomeSaucemGuy, Oct 9, 2017
  6. Majickhat55

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Yes, that's exactly what it means.

AwesomeSaucemGuy likes this.