Jamaica
shut up u mug :-)
I warned you.....

Hzl1suR.jpg

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
It wouldn't have been possible without Hykem. This is all his research we're using.
Well if he hadn't been such an uptight deceiving cu#t he could have shared it by now... or he could have kept it to himself without all the empty promises.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So we get a tease, but no real release now or in the future? *sigh* Go fig. I don't even think this is useful for the average user anyway.
Its better than KFC countdowns or people posting stuff that they don't know what they are but they saw IOSU on the title so it must be legit.

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I thought teases and snippets like this rarely lead to anything actually happening or being released, no?
Considering this exploit has been "teased" for nearly a year I'd agree. I'm staying optimistic that finally it will be released. Maybe. Please? But a lot of things do end up released. Some hackers/devs just like to show off and horde their glory. This group is usually pretty good with releases from what I've seen. (Minus the Mario Galaxy 2 multiplayer mod I'm still salty about...)

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering this exploit has been "teased" for nearly a year I'd agree. I'm staying optimistic that finally it will be released. Maybe. Please? But a lot of things do end up released. Some hackers/devs just like to show off and horde their glory. This group is usually pretty good with releases from what I've seen. (Minus the Mario Galaxy 2 multiplayer mod I'm still salty about...)
uh I'm not MrBean is that's what you're looking at

but we are planning a release, we just..need to tidy up things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson