NWPlayer123 teases 5.5.1 IOSU

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uh I'm not MrBean is that's what you're looking at

but we are planning a release, we just..need to tidy up things.
I was kind of just thinking out loud and admittedly misread the username, and also was never really sure if you were the same person or not, as i didn't follow everything as closely back then. Sorry xD. But I'm glad to hear you are planning a release! Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Last edited by LoganK93,
Reactions: Deleted User

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't let @brienj catch you saying that :P.

Well it is true, a lot of people say the Wii U is a pain to program for XD

Though it is silly that @NWPlayer123 would delete the Tweet within a short amount of time :creep::ph34r:

But seriously, this is good news for sure :D

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Huh. Neat.
Pretty excited for this, even though it'll take a bit of time. Doesn't really matter how long it takes for me, as I'm more in the 3DS scene, but this would be a great breakthrough!

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
They're a pretty good WiiU homebrew dev, who makes solid homebrew using nothing but the kexploit and insists that IOSU isn't required for homebrew, which is true.

It's apparently because someone didn't want it to be teased yet or something?
That was funny, the thing was tweeted twice, both were deleted.

I then reposted the image and tagged NWP on it :D

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is all very confusing, and dont call me a noob. But I have read this entire thread, what I have determined is that once this is released we will be able to play the dumped Zelda New Wild breath demo from e3, right? I'm not sure if it's been confirmed, but once this is released how much of the zelda game is playable? Also will the RAM addresses for unlimited hearts in WW be the same for the new zelda? These are all questions I think everyone is wondering. Also if the US version is censored to not show shirtless Link. Is there a hack to enable that and bypass the censor?

Thank you for your time and consideration,
-z4nd3rL33tH7x00r

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
This is all very confusing, and dont call me a noob. But I have read this entire thread, what I have determined is that once this is released we will be able to play the dumped Zelda New Wild breath demo from e3
Never was dumped.

Reactions: Deleted User

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You're telling me that even with the ISOU exploit I still can't play Zelda? What's going here.
You asked for the demo, it never was dumped :^)

Of course the new games will work on hacked console, you won't even need the IOSU exploit LMAO.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm not sure if it's been confirmed, but once this is released how much of the zelda game is playable?
IDK because
Never was dumped.
Also will the RAM addresses for unlimited hearts in WW be the same for the new zelda?
Ofc not! :P
Also if the US version is censored to not show shirtless Link. Is there a hack to enable that and bypass the censor?
Chill, the game isn't even out! :P

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You asked for the demo, it never was dumped :^)

Of course the new games will work on hacked console, you won't even need the IOSU exploit LMAO.
Alright so just to (w)rap my head around all of this the Zelda e3 dump is not playable because IOSU has not been released because the numbers on the twitter screen shot were blocked out? And NWPPlayer forgot to save the original picture before blocking out the keys?

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Alright so just to (w)rap my head around all of this the Zelda e3 dump is not playable because IOSU has not been released because the numbers on the twitter screen shot were blocked out? And NWPPlayer forgot to save the original picture before blocking out the keys?
did you read that in Maxiconsolas or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok