United Kingdom
All these guests......
9be9a91a6e714dfe84e6261842c3130c.png

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh and now NWPlayer of course plays "the sad card" on his/her Twitter.

Gosh, I really dislike that guy/girl sometimes...
I'm just giving credit where credit's due :^) Matt and Tinivi are the nerds who made it all come together I just got it to try it out on one more system. Teases are purposely cryptic so when y'all do stupid stuff I gotta make sure you know my and your place

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
I'm just giving credit where credit's due :^) Matt and Tinivi are the nerds who made it all come together I just got it to try it out on one more system. Teases are purposely cryptic so when y'all do stupid stuff I gotta make sure you know my and your place
Then why do you even tweet something out to begin with? It's better not to let people know rather than giving false hope and hype all around...

Besides, that wasn't the only time you're doing that for attention lately...

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
its not your fault people literaly see a tease and they go "OMG ISOU COMFIRMED? LINK PLS AND GACUBE EMELETER"

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why do you even tweet something out to begin with? It's better not to let people know rather than giving false hope and hype all around...

Besides, that wasn't the only time you're doing that for attention lately...
It's not my fault you got excited, I just make tweets smh

Mathew_Wi

bye
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this using an old/slow method of drawing to the screen? I'm curious as to why the colors seem to "come down" from the top. They should appear instantly. Smoother/faster results can be achieved in just userland browserhax without any kernel exploit.

Another thing is that it seems to repeat colors, which is something that I don't believe happens on the 3ds when hax is activated (as each color means a different step in the exploit chain).

Just observations though, I can only speak for what I know. I don't believe these minor things would be capable of discrediting anything. Friendly reminder though that this video of the 5.5 kexploit (by @Mathew_Wi) was posted three months before the 5.5 leak (not release).
I'm guessing ARM just isn't speedy enough. We're writing directly to the framebuffer.

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You're doing that for attention even tho "Matt" (as you said) wasn't happy about you tweeting this.
Come on man, we know your shtick by now, it's getting old, if you're so bothered by them all the time, just block them already and never see a post from them again, problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ManuelKoegler,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife