Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am unable to get freeshop to sleepdownload. When it starts it says unable to start nims service C920D017 (23) I have removed freeshop reinstalled it removed the freeshop folder under 3ds/data 3ds is fully updated to 11.6 when trying to download it says I need a system update

They was nintendo updating their systems last night, I got message on real eshop too, was all up and running fine this morning.

Hence nims service been out, "maintenance" on real eshop.

Last edited by drwhojan,

morrisonian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm unable to have the latest title keys. I don't know what's wrong? Help me guys please.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm unable to have the latest title keys. I don't know what's wrong? Help me guys please.

Make sure your title keys URL is: http://<site>.gq/downloadenc, not https://<site>.com/downloadenc. Go to the correct title keys site and scan the QR code for the encTitleKeys.bin.

morrisonian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Make sure your title keys URL is: http://<site>.gq/downloadenc, not https://<site>.com/downloadenc. Go to the correct title keys site and scan the QR code for the encTitleKeys.bin.
Yes I did that. From a qr code. But it didn't work. I want to download the latest game.

bomboy2121

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
my n2dsxl 11.4 crash whenever i press start to exit and i followed what was written in the faq and it didnt worked

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well freeshop doesnt stop catching after trying to extract cache r76. Takes forever to download then tries to extract then craches every time. Tried fresh install and deleting the freeshop folder. Same result
Delete the freeshop folder on the root of your sd card.... The folder was moved to the 3ds/data/freeshop:yay3ds:

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So it should be considered strange that it actually closes with "start" on my end? I thought it was supposed to?
Not strange, I guess some people don't get exceptions and some do. Maybe someone should have a survey.

It has happened to all my newly hacked consoles over the last few months (as in straight from stock to using freeShop for the first time).

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not strange, I guess some people don't get exceptions and some do. Maybe someone should have a survey.

It has happened to all my newly hacked consoles over the last few months (as in straight from stock to using freeShop for the first time).
Hmm I knew it was common but I didn't think it was an epidemic Lol. I just hacked one Tuesday and it worked correctly. I'm extremely interested in this "bug" as it seems a simple thing. Not that it really matters, I'm just a curious critter. :P

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions in Freeshop? Should it already be there?
No, it will not be until someone uploads a valid titlekey for it. It gets approves. And then you need to have the cache update afterwards for it to be there. If no one uploads a titlekey for it. It will never show up there.

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
No, it will not be until someone uploads a valid titlekey for it. It gets approves. And then you need to have the cache update afterwards for it to be there. If no one uploads a titlekey for it. It will never show up there.
another person how make these thread friendly and peaceful
freeshop have more themes or its only white and dark freeshop?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another person how make these thread friendly and peaceful
freeshop have more themes or its only white and dark freeshop?
Only the two. I guess we could add more basic color options but with the GUI taking up both screens most of the time there is no point in creating graphical themes for freeShop IMO. You'd never see them. You can change the BG music to whatever you want; so there's that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1