Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad it's living on, but I'm tired of FreeShop trading hands so often. I have to walk everyone I've ever modded a 3DS for through the steps of manually updating, and it's a major pain in my ass.

TL;DR: (Don't pick up the project if you can't commit to it long-term)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'm glad it's living on, but I'm tired of FreeShop trading hands so often. I have to walk everyone I've ever modded a 3DS for through the steps of manually updating, and it's a major pain in my ass.

TL;DR: (Don't pick up the project if you can't commit to it long-term)
You know that arc13's version auto updates to Paul's version right? No manual updating involved.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Try scanning the one from the arc13 thread and see what happens :-)
I believe you, just the comments many pages back said otherwise. Arc13 probably updated his to point at Paul's or something.

Reactions: Quantumcat

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions in Freeshop? Should it already be there?

Yes it should as it has been on the title key site for some time and is available in CIAngel.

No, it will not be until someone uploads a valid titlekey for it. It gets approves. And then you need to have the cache update afterwards for it to be there. If no one uploads a titlekey for it. It will never show up there.

The title key has been uploaded for a while now but for some reason it still hasn't been added to the cache. Ciangel works just fine for downloading it though.

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it should as it has been on the title key site for some time and is available in CIAngel.

The title key has been uploaded for a while now but for some reason it still hasn't been added to the cache. Ciangel works just fine for downloading it though.
The cache updates every tuesday, if i recall, i could be wrong though, i know the info is at the bottom of the freeshop thread, if i recall correctly.

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The cache updates on Saturday, Monday and Wednesday. There might be something wrong with the cache generation though...

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country

Attachments

• lumalegacy-altdir.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 197
Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory