Nintendo Switch Online gets three new GBA games this month

A new collection of retro games will soon be made available to subscribers to Nintendo Switch Online. This time around, the focus is on GBA games, with three titles set to be added next week. Super Mario Advance, Super Mario Advance 2, and Super Mario Advance 3 will all be playable on NSO starting on May 26th. The three games are ports of Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario World, and Yoshi's Island, respectively.

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
SO RETRO.jpg

Volttekka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I'm usually a staunch defender for Nintendo, I don't really understand the reason why they chose those three games to port when they should have chosen some of the other notable games from the GBA

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, they have been launching very slowly good games. These are good versions of those games but they are already available so, they don't feel so good.

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
These could be the ultimate versions of these games if they decramped the view... Well we'll have to rely on hackers as usual I guess.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
it's kinda weird to have little to no third party support on the expansion pack consoles (aside from sega genesis, of course)
RIGHT? I'm glad I'm not alone on this. I don't mind them pushing the first-party stuff, but we need more than just that. Sega's an easy choice to get the rights to their GBA games. They should start there.
Post automatically merged:

These could be the ultimate versions of these games if they decramped the view... Well we'll have to rely on hackers as usual I guess.
What do you mean by "decramped the view"? You get a few choices of screen sizes in the settings, and even pixel filters. The GBA has a funky screen size and ratio that doesn't scale great, so Nintendo tried their best to make sure it looks good while integer scaling it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright