Gaming Nintendo gives away theme for 2DS/3DS owners

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
FYI, the promotion isn't tied to a Club Nintendo account. Finland doesn't even have Club Nintendo, but I received a code for the email linked to my NNID. Still sort of meh that I can't choose the image I want for the console like pretty much every other handheld I have..

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI, the promotion isn't tied to a Club Nintendo account. Finland doesn't even have Club Nintendo, but I received a code for the email linked to my NNID. Still sort of meh that I can't choose the image I want for the console like pretty much every other handheld I have..
IKR? I would say that Nintendo is the Apple of consoles, but even Apple gives you more customization and freedom...

laurorual

What are you looking for?
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you not get one in your Email ?

Nintendo says , Here is your download code:

But it's a code anyone can use.., like buy a code from shop and can be used on any system .

Question is , once used - do all codes match as same for same theme ...

Mine still unused until get back on wireless .

my NNID isnt EU, it is US
thats why i didnt get the email =p

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, if they were any good then there wouldn't be people complaining about it. Just because it's free doesn't mean people have to accept it as it is.

It's like: You got a chick who wants her vajayjay sucked by you but turns out it's infected although it's free of charge so would you still go for it? Obviously not.

Best analogy ever.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These themes are gay. They look so gay it's embarrassing. They should rename the categories:

- Decent minimalist crap (Black, Red, etc)
- Crappy stock images (anything branded)
- Gay (the ones in this thread)

Other than the free, minimalistic crap, they all suck.

Protip for the staff: don't try to censor the power of the users if you are not willing to explain to them why you did so.

Axjuy8YCEAEnOuG.png

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

what's wrong with something looking gay? you seem to misunderstand this word in some negative/insulting way
since those themes can't possibly interact in a homosexual way, I have to assume you are talking about them looking bright or showy, expressing a merry and lively mood (source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gay)
so actually you are praising them :-)
glad, you like those themes, too

edit:
With gay, you mean brightly coloured, yes?

darn it, you ninja'ed me :P

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what's wrong with something looking gay? you seem to misunderstand this word in some negative/insulting way
since those themes can't possibly interact in a homosexual way, I have to assume you are talking about them looking bright or showy, expressing a merry and lively mood (source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gay)
so actually you are praising them :-)
glad, you like those themes, too

edit:

darn it, you ninja'ed me :P
I do not look at explosions - never! :ninja:

We often forget that the word can be used in many ways in english. I don't know how this is in other countrys, but what germany did with the word "gay" is just horribly wrong and damn stupid.

It looks too kiddie, pinky (well, purple if you will) and girlie so I guess he was using a different term to describe it which is fitting too.
Way too bright.
Thanks for enlighten me. : )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk