Not open for further replies.

SSplatoon3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey. My name is Nathan. Im a quite fan of the 3ds and Splatoon. So i've made an theory:Why does Splatoon is not on the 3ds? Well, there's 3 cases:
-the quality is too high
-the game too big
-too expensive
So, i Decide to make splatoon on the o2ds and o3ds, 2dsXL 3dsXL and the rest of the ds family (not ds/nds)
You may ask: "why would you do it on the o2ds its not possible it has only 1 joystick and the 2(3)ds is too small" yeah. I know but it will be cool to make the Splatoon community blow up this.
here's guns i'll add to the game. They're all new, but i used some old guns to make it
(ex:bow and gun =crossbow)
Guns that they're exclusive to 3ds Ed.
-Crossbow
-DS-inker (a basic gun exclusively on 3ds, and 2ds. Or you can call it "Dual Spinner-Inker"
-Carpink (spelled Carp-ink. Makes a carpet of ink when throwed)
-Ink bottle (bomb type. Throws a bottle that does not a big quantity of ink but do a massive damage on enemys and one shot them.)

And that's all for guns and exclusive content on this device. BUT, there's only one thing that will make the game quite played, Codes. You may ask again "whats the codes means?" its like roblox promocodes. It gives special items only obtainable by redeeming them

Anyways. Here's the expected controls:
ABYX :Camera mouvement
Joystick: move the player
L: Squid form
R: shoot
Dpad-Right&Left: Change weapon (bombs&guns)
Dpad-Up: special move
Dpad-Down No map selected: says "Nice!" for the "Niceozator" (or smth like that)
Dpad Down on map mode: Tp to where your joystick is (need to be on a person on ur team)
Start:Map mode
Select: Special 3ds exclusive Move (Similar to climbing on walls on Splat3, its a boost. But on ground.)

Now for combined movements!
L-R: bomb throw (Release to throw)
Start(map mode) then Select: go back to spawn (little cicrle of ur team. //BEWARE!\\ If you use this technique in the Test zone, you'll be TP to the Hall.)

So that's all for the Splatoon 3ds or SplatDS whatever you call it, is on development! I'm working on finding moddels that works for Unity. Any help on coding is well thanked!
I actually need help for the shooting code. Idk how to make it. So please if you can help, you're welcome in the comments section!
Anyways to the guns explanations!
-Crossbow shoot's 3 ink arrows!
-DS-inker makes like a tornado In front of you
-Carpink makes a large carpet of ink. If you use it correctly you can do a massive explotion of ink if it hits a player/training bud!
-ink bottle deals a big amount of damage if it touches an enemy. But not at all if it touches floor.

Now for variations of colors that has a meaning
-Red is for administrators(witch is me) , can be found in the place with shops and all
-Black for OctoInkers (textures, ressources, guns making, code helpers...) and can be found in the place with shops and tables and the rest.

Thanks for reading this that took me an hour to write on mobile so anyways see ya squids! :yay3ds:
Edit: you can also use max 2 guns TYPE and 1 bomb TYPE in one game.
Ex----> DS-inker and Carpink (both primary weapons) and one secondary weapon (Ink bottle) can be use in the same time. So, you can use in max 3 Weapons in the same time.
Here's how: when in game touch the Dpad right or left "arrow"
Then it will change you weapon (primary weapon only) so yeah its a special fact about SplatDS. It dosn't mean you can only use 1 bomb and no more after. You can use infinity bombs and shoot infinity ink and dosn't have a restriction limit
That means there will not be a "oh no! You reached 200 gun shot! You cannot use it anymore." or a "oh no! You used 1 bomb! You cannot use it anymore." but you still have a ink storage to refill.

Splatoon 3ds
2ds compatible

Last edited by SSplatoon3DS,

SSplatoon3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi again. I forgot some main info about splatoon 3DS: 2DS compatible
and or splatoon 3DS: 2DS Edition
The difference between
"2DS compatible" and "2DS Edition"
Its really small. The compatible version is when the game will be almost released and indev mode. And the edition mode for the public and
non-bugging game.
Next infos:
The main zone of the map (city) will be from Splatoon 2 but it wont use everything from it.
Now for the questions that may be said.
-have you started the map or code of it? The anwser is No. I haven't even launched Unity. Im actually working of finding good mechanics on youtube and mods and i hope the Splatoon 2 map is free.
-What type of file you will use?
i'm working also on finding a way to make the game as a .CIA file.
-what maps will you use?
The ones i have on hand. I mean. The ones i find for free and that goes well.

-will the fish thing will be in the game?
Yes and no. The little fish in Splat3
Yes but the whole mini game, no.
Or is it?
Next info!
Here the prices of the previous weapons that's going to be in the game! (Carpink, DS-Inker, ink bottle, crossbow)
-Carpink: 1,000 ¥
-DS-inker: 800¥
-Ink bottle: 1,200¥
-Crossbow:1,500¥
Money will be dispayed in text as "Yens or tokens"

What about the personalisation in the game?
Well you can only choose between Boys and girls. yeah that's strict. Rip trans ppl but there's no BoysGirls characters in the game. What about a preview logo?
Okay but i'm only saying the color:
Splatoon 3DS
This is wha i expect looking. But its not the final result. So yeah. That's all for t'day. Anyways. bye!!

Last edited by SSplatoon3DS,

SSplatoon3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello! Wolrd of squids!
I've got some good news and some well.. Disappointing..
First thing first, we got good news! Im adding Octosquids to the game! And the characters will be from splat64 now for the 2nd thing that's going to be added: snipers, miniguns more bombs..

Now we have bad news...
There will be only one map that i found the creator named it
"ancho-v-games" and that's what im unsing.. Its from the website sketchfab. And next bad thing again, i tryed some mechanics due to making into another program and the game turned sketchy if turned on the 3ds.

I also have some "News" im planing on doing a sleepness night on the 25th of december on ACNL any contry allowed but please tell it in the comments

That's all for tday's news! I hope you had a great time reading this and i'm waiting for your questions!!!!

SSplatoon3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey! As the title said it, im kinda blocked in the next step of Splatoon 3DS. Shooting. And so, i cant make a good mechanic of it! Any help is allowed thanks!!!

SSplatoon3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Heya!
Im posting this for your Questions and i will anwser! Them!
Must be Splatoon 3DS questions

SSplatoon3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Please refrain from making multiple topics about the same thing.

Furthermore, rather than to promise the world I would suggest making some proof of concept to prove that you are capable of what you promise.
Okay! But im using AI shearch on so i can't seed files im going to try to make a proof later on so i agreed about what you're trying to tell me. Thanks! Have a great day.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not to discourage ya but what’s your plan for all of this? Making the game alone is obviously going to be a time consuming and stressful task but that’s barely even a fraction of the battle. You still need to all of the resources to making it work online and also regular maintenance, updates, balancing, and so on. Coupled online moderating for cheaters and offensive content. If you are going for an offline approach or just keeping it local, that still introduces it’s own problems to deal with. I wish you luck though.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not to discourage ya but what’s your plan for all of this? Making the game alone is obviously going to be a time consuming and stressful task but that’s barely even a fraction of the battle. You still need to all of the resources to making it work online and also regular maintenance, updates, balancing, and so on. Coupled online moderating for cheaters and offensive content. If you are going for an offline approach or just keeping it local, that still introduces it’s own problems to deal with. I wish you luck though.
Then there's the question of what programming language they're gonna use, most 3DS homebrew apps are mostly made with C/C++. I wish them the best of luck with the project, but I don't have high hopes for this ever going to plan, so let's see what they can do.

Reactions: SSplatoon3DS

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then there's the question of what programming language they're gonna use, most 3DS homebrew apps are mostly made with C/C++. I wish them the best of luck with the project, but I don't have high hopes for this ever going to plan, so let's see what they can do.
This isn’t even including the instant DMCA notice they will get the second they post the game. If they do end up getting a server, that will also def get a DMCA from the Big N as well. If they are self-hosting, well enjoy your DMCA directly to your house.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This isn’t even including the instant DMCA notice they will get the second they post the game. If they do end up getting a server, that will also def get a DMCA from the Big N as well. If they are self-hosting, well enjoy your DMCA directly to your house.
(knock knock)
Who's there.
Nintendo.
Nintendo who?
NINTENDON'T MOVE, GET ON THE GROUND!

recs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi again. I forgot some main info about splatoon 3DS: 2DS compatible
and or splatoon 3DS: 2DS Edition
The difference between
"2DS compatible" and "2DS Edition"
Its really small. The compatible version is when the game will be almost released and indev mode. And the edition mode for the public and
non-bugging game.
Next infos:
The main zone of the map (city) will be from Splatoon 2 but it wont use everything from it.
Now for the questions that may be said.
-have you started the map or code of it? The anwser is No. I haven't even launched Unity. Im actually working of finding good mechanics on youtube and mods and i hope the Splatoon 2 map is free.
-What type of file you will use?
i'm working also on finding a way to make the game as a .CIA file.
-what maps will you use?
The ones i have on hand. I mean. The ones i find for free and that goes well.

-will the fish thing will be in the game?
Yes and no. The little fish in Splat3
Yes but the whole mini game, no.
Or is it?
Next info!
Here the prices of the previous weapons that's going to be in the game! (Carpink, DS-Inker, ink bottle, crossbow)
-Carpink: 1,000 ¥
-DS-inker: 800¥
-Ink bottle: 1,200¥
-Crossbow:1,500¥
Money will be dispayed in text as "Yens or tokens"

What about the personalisation in the game?
Well you can only choose between Boys and girls. yeah that's strict. Rip trans ppl but there's no BoysGirls characters in the game. What about a preview logo?
Okay but i'm only saying the color:
Splatoon 3DS
This is wha i expect looking. But its not the final result. So yeah. That's all for t'day. Anyways. bye!!
Sorry, if I can't be a BoysGirl I don't wanna play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol