Gaming Nintendo gives away theme for 2DS/3DS owners

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd be all for these if they gave them out in exchange for Coins/Stars on Club Nintendo. I have coins languishing but there's nothing of interest on the U.S. site.

No Nintnedo I don't want to play the same games I already own for NES/SNES on a WiiU I don't own. Nor am I interested in Gameboy games I also already have.
Yeah, pretty much. Except we can't even get said games if we wanted to because loleurope.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The two Halloween themes (that Zelda plus the other one) cost £1.39 ($2.23) on the UK Nintendo Theme Shop. I guess expecting Nintendo to give away a Zelda theme would be too much of them 'cause if they didn't make that £1.39 ($2.23) they'd definitely bankrupt.

Reactions: Huntereb

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone still have the code for download? I want that theme :(

Did you not get one in your Email ?

Nintendo says , Here is your download code:

But it's a code anyone can use.., like buy a code from shop and can be used on any system .

Question is , once used - do all codes match as same for same theme ...

Mine still unused until get back on wireless .

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well, I am signed up for their newsletters too, but didn't get it either :/ luckily wiicube gave me his last code
still would love a second code for my second 3DSXL, but meh, can't have everything :-)
Maybe they give it out later for us..?

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe they give it out later for us..?

would be strange though, codes should have been sent out simultaneously all over europe, I thought o.o
would be interesting to know, if any german got that code? maybe it was limited to some countries or we will get another one or at another time, dunno...
any other german or other european citizen, who subscribed to their newsletter and did not get a code here?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I think that Halloween theme looks kinda cool I was hoping to find a download code in my inbox I luv that sort of stuff but they never sent me one, seems very inconsiderate of Club Nintendo not sending me an email, they always seem to be able to send me an email when they want a survey filling in, funny that! :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night