Nintendo confirms new Zelda is in development

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, yeah. I get that much. But because it's been released, it can't be "next-gen" anymore, it's now the current generation that that company has produced. That's like saying the Wii U wasn't Nintendo's current gen console a month after it released, just because it released a year ahead of the other two consoles

And just because someone asks for clarification doesn't mean you need to verbally assault them, geez
why do you consistantly continue to quote.

the point was simple in, it was comparing to whats on the market currently, and that the switch is nintendo's next gen console.

your logic fails because you cant see past nintendo, you only see one system, point was there are three on the market. so out of the three, who were first to release its next gen console first?

and to put it back to my point, when sony/ms release its next gen consoles, its highly likely that its hardware will even more surpass nintendo and yes, again nintendo will be first to release its next gen console again considering switch cant handle anything that the last gen console are getting.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Well, yeah. I get that much. But because it's been released, it can't be "next-gen" anymore, it's now the current generation that that company has produced. That's like saying the Wii U wasn't Nintendo's current gen console a month after it released, just because it released a year ahead of the other two consoles

And just because someone asks for clarification doesn't mean you need to verbally assault them, geez
You SMARTASS. :D

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do you consistantly continue to quote.

the point was simple in, it was comparing to whats on the market currently, and that the switch is nintendo's next gen console.

your logic fails because you cant see past nintendo, you only see one system, point was there are three on the market. so out of the three, who were first to release its next gen console first?

and to put it back to my point, when sony/ms release its next gen consoles, its highly likely that its hardware will even more surpass nintendo and yes, again nintendo will be first to release its next gen console again considering switch cant handle anything that the last gen console are getting.
So... help me out, will you see the Switch as "current gen" once the Xbox One X comes out, or will they BOTH be "next gen"?

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
@Retroboy Out of the three, Nintendo were first to release their next gen console because microsoft and sony weren't even in console business (well sony did design chips and stuff) when the SNES was out. gye gye gye gye

bad joke aside.
I'm super pepped to see what they do for their next Zeldur. I've got no idea how they could make multiplayer with it, but this is my dream :D I think Miyamoto thought about it multiple times aswell.
I've read that Link was supposed to have two supporting characters running around in a party at one time. That's like, Secret of mana! :D
But hopefully the next game will have some more alarming story which drives the player to explore, rather than ONLY just run around and hope you find something.
I hope for a villian which actually goes around wrecking havoc instead of having it done 100 of years ago. Giving us feelings for whatevers happening now rather than having barely any affection for the characters since all we get story about are characters which aren't around anymore. Imagine if they actually dare letting someone you care for actually die? In a Zelda game. That'd be awesome.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... help me out, will you see the Switch as "current gen" once the Xbox One X comes out, or will they BOTH be "next gen"?
i think if it slapped you in the face, youd still be a moron and chose to deny the point made.

but to answer you, when sony and ms release its new system yes that will be sony/ms's next gen system, putting all three consoles in the same generation.

each new console that is released, is a new generation, next generation of console.

not exactly rocket fucking science.

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
AWWW yes, new Zelda game!!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i think if it slapped you in the face, youd still be a moron and chose to deny the point made.

but to answer you, when sony and ms release its new system yes that will be sony/ms's next gen system, putting all three consoles in the same generation.

each new console that is released, is a new generation, next generation of console.

not exactly rocket fucking science.
Also, calm down man, just please have a controlled debate, dont have to go way out, just calmly debate your views (even though i know ur right)

Last edited by Pomegrenade,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show