New 'Sonic Prime' Netflix series teaser trailer released

1663693480945.png

A new teaser trailer for the Netflix series, Sonic Prime, just released today.
The teaser is than a minute in length, but it shows a good amount of action-packed scenes from what we could expect out of the series.

We get glimpses of Big the Cat, Sonic battling against Shadow, and Sonic fighting against Eggman and some of his robots.
Interestingly enough, the teaser showcases Eggman behind some sort of shattered glass.

The series releases on Netflix on Winter 2022.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by ShadowOne333,
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Eeeh, I dunno, it doesn't look too bad in terms of, well... how it looks, tho I have to say green hill zone looks very plastic-like.
I kinda don't got much a clue on how this is gonna be from what seems like footage that's made up just for the trailer than an actual episode. The only bit that seems from an actual episode is when Eggman's holding some sort of crystal...?
I got a feeling this trailer's just a fake-out, it won't be set in Sonic's world and when Robotnik breaks that crystal, they're probably going in some other world or something, pretty much like Sonic X.
Eh, whatever, guess we'll see once it's out, much like the game.

Reactions: Marc_LFD
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, since its on Netflix we can expect it to be cancelled after the first season no matter how it is received lol
And don't forget ending the first season on a cliffhanger, literally every netflix show (and guess probably others too) does that, and I'm fucking tired of this shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Marc_LFD

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww, I was really hoping for the continuation of Sonic Boom. I really liked that series.

Also, why Netflix? It's becoming less and less popular anymore, due to stupid decisions made by the company. More ads! Prices being raised! Video games that suck! I mean, come on, SEGA - you could at least sprung for Hulu! 🤔

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i thought sonic boom was a fun way to play with the premise of critters fighting a big smart guy that keeps getting away.
this cant be worse

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)