"Sonic Prime" Season 3 gets a new sneak peek trailer

Sonic's animated debut on Netflix has been going strong in what is surprisingly a very short time, with Season 1 debuting on December, 2022, while the 2nd season got its release on July, 2023.

Today in Netflix's Drop 01 event, in which the new Devil May Cry series got announced, we got a showcase and a sneak peek for Sonic Prime's Season 3, with a lot of action scenes with Sonic, Shadow, and this series' version of Tails, called "Nine" due to his two natural tails and his other 7 mechanical ones. The series doesn't have a release date yet, with only a "Coming Soon" shown in the trailer, but it's possible that the new Season 3 might drop before the end of the year, if the 6-month releases between season 1 and 2 is any indication to follow upon.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, lol jk satam was 26 episodes long iirc (2 seasons with a 3rd being developed til money got cut) (guess that was a precursor to the archie comics) i never read the IDW not including the "Sonic speed reading" YT channel bust still i like the lore from the archie comics then the game type short leased by SEGA idw is doing

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So does it mean that we gonna see Bunnie Rabbot’s backstory? Her own parents since Feels the Rabbit gonna be playable in Sonic Superstars.
Is Feels the Rabbit gonna be her own boyfriend?
Will Jazz Jackrabbit show up in for instance in Sonic Prime Season 3 at least even these days or not?
I prefer history of earlier Archie Comics partnership with Sega that were doing comic books about Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic Satam was the best TV cartoon ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol