"Sonic Prime" Season 3 gets a new sneak peek trailer

Sonic's animated debut on Netflix has been going strong in what is surprisingly a very short time, with Season 1 debuting on December, 2022, while the 2nd season got its release on July, 2023.

Today in Netflix's Drop 01 event, in which the new Devil May Cry series got announced, we got a showcase and a sneak peek for Sonic Prime's Season 3, with a lot of action scenes with Sonic, Shadow, and this series' version of Tails, called "Nine" due to his two natural tails and his other 7 mechanical ones. The series doesn't have a release date yet, with only a "Coming Soon" shown in the trailer, but it's possible that the new Season 3 might drop before the end of the year, if the 6-month releases between season 1 and 2 is any indication to follow upon.

Kevbo

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
80nv44.jpg

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Three seasons? Not bad.

I tried watching, but didn't like the modern cartoony animation. I miss Sonic X.

is sonic x the one where he was in a band with some green hedgehog on drums? I have vague memories. sonix extreme instead?

...how many sonic animations have their been?

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
is sonic x the one where he was in a band with some green hedgehog on drums? I have vague memories. sonix extreme instead?

...how many sonic animations have their been?
You're thinking of Sonic Underground :)
It sucks but it's got that cheesy 90s vibe so it's still enjoyable, grew up on that instead of Sonic SATAM and as much as I wish I saw that as a kid, I'm still content.

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You're thinking of Sonic Underground :)
It sucks but it's got that cheesy 90s vibe so it's still enjoyable, grew up on that instead of Sonic SATAM and as much as I wish I saw that as a kid, I'm still content.
We all know the best Sonic cartoon was Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

lol

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm enjoying it and I think I like season 2 more. So, hopefully they keep that up.

I hope everyone "fails" and it ends up having infinite amount of places.

Reactions: pustal

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I did watch Underground as a kid, and I enjoyed that show; pity it was never properly finished.
Never did watch SATAM, and the Robotnik design...eurgh. So goddamn uncanny, I hate it.

I also didn't watch X as a kid, but I did legally-dubiously stream it several years ago; most of it, anyway. Back then, I figured it was fine, though I did lose interest in the last arc (the interstellar one, with the bad guy that overpowered Super Sonic, where Tails got a girlfriend and the humans were older). I do remember particularly enjoying the Adventure 2 adaptation, though.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These could be sort of decent if it had a different story to tell each season rather than having one main story but each show broken down into very short episodes.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
great, i can finally make my comment of how i really feel about this show, good excuse here lol but its a big ew for me.. its not sonic, i cant do it. its like chocking me with modernized show tropes genres pushed in that the characters had to be rebooted to fit in.. i am lost now,.. sigh

Reactions: Marc_LFD

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We all know the best Sonic cartoon was Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

lol

I had nightmares of robotnic's fat ass waving about while playing the organ from that cartoon as a child I still like satam/archie (yeah kiss my butt archie haters) /Underground which is on freevee iirc) uncle chuck was pure genius inventing the roboticizer tech (minus the tech making the robians (thats the term from the comics) lose their free will and of course Ivo robotnik for being a total you know causing my guess about half the molbians to be roboticized

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I had nightmares of robotnic's fat ass waving about while playing the organ from that cartoon as a child

Sweet dreams :tpi:

Lol, jokes aside, I've actually never grew up with any of these Sonic cartoons when younger. (guess if you don't count Aosth youtube poops?)
Never ever saw them on tv or anything, I remember a friend having a VHS of Satam with like two episodes in it, but that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: AkikoKumagara

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol