Misc Name the dumbest reason you have been banned from miiverse.

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
i called an asshole who was pestering me to 6iv and shiny his mareep with my powersaves a d*mbf*ck.
with u,m,u,c as asterisks. so this was what i wrote- d**bf**k. and i got banned for a week.
i asked my gf who was online in the comments section to come over cuz my phone wasnt working. got banned for 3 days. i dunno what was so offensive in the second one. how was it even qualified for a ban?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

woudl you get banned for saying get a9lh all you peasants
good point... :P

Reactions: Feeling it!

Ray Koopa

Obviously a Koopaling
Trophies
XP
Country
Not really bans, but comments which got me one of those typical warnings from the Miiverse Administration you can never delete:
- "Daisy deserved that, dat b*tch" (That was my first comment ever. Didn't know Administration is made out of pussies back then)
- "Here comes the lagger police!" (No clue for what that got me a warning)
- Posting a slightly exploiting screenshot of a retarded custom SMM level. That guy seriously reported me for it (it was even set as "Spoiler"), got me a warning!

Erikku

GBATemp's Official Cancer Treatment
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot_2016-06-19-02-57-55.png

Can't believe I haven't gotten this take down yet
also plz add me, I hav no fweindz ;-; (NNID is Erikku69) i'm surprised I'm not banned for my NNID as well :/

Reactions: Feeling it!
D

Deleted User

Because I live in Sweden. I can't download it because of that, so I guess I can say that I'm banned kind of :P

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- "Here comes the lagger police!" (No clue for what that got me a warning)
probably because when skimming it looks like
"here come the n**** police!"
i asked my gf who was online in the comments section to come over cuz my phone wasnt working. got banned for 3 days. i dunno what was so offensive in the second one. how was it even qualified for a ban?
you know she is your girlfriend but big n sees through your little scheme luring 13yr old kids to your house with smash 4 . . . and candy

Ray Koopa

Obviously a Koopaling
Trophies
XP
Country
probably because when skimming it looks like
"here come the n**** police!"

I'm not sure if there are any moderators skimming through posts. I guess it's all just based on bots and word filters. Maybe they didn't like police or something...

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A friend got banned from Miiverse for publish: "Link loves doping" and a screenshot of Link crossing the graphics.

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made about 50 posts with a modded sm4sh 3ds Shulk texture and only about half of them are removed because I mentioned it but if you just tag the picture and don't talk about it then it is considered ok.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...