Misc Name the dumbest reason you have been banned from miiverse.

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
i called an asshole who was pestering me to 6iv and shiny his mareep with my powersaves a d*mbf*ck.
with u,m,u,c as asterisks. so this was what i wrote- d**bf**k. and i got banned for a week.
i asked my gf who was online in the comments section to come over cuz my phone wasnt working. got banned for 3 days. i dunno what was so offensive in the second one. how was it even qualified for a ban?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

woudl you get banned for saying get a9lh all you peasants
good point... :P

Reactions: Feeling it!

Ray Koopa

Obviously a Koopaling
Trophies
XP
Country
Not really bans, but comments which got me one of those typical warnings from the Miiverse Administration you can never delete:
- "Daisy deserved that, dat b*tch" (That was my first comment ever. Didn't know Administration is made out of pussies back then)
- "Here comes the lagger police!" (No clue for what that got me a warning)
- Posting a slightly exploiting screenshot of a retarded custom SMM level. That guy seriously reported me for it (it was even set as "Spoiler"), got me a warning!

Erikku

GBATemp's Official Cancer Treatment
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot_2016-06-19-02-57-55.png

Can't believe I haven't gotten this take down yet
also plz add me, I hav no fweindz ;-; (NNID is Erikku69) i'm surprised I'm not banned for my NNID as well :/

Reactions: Feeling it!
D

Deleted User

Because I live in Sweden. I can't download it because of that, so I guess I can say that I'm banned kind of :P

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- "Here comes the lagger police!" (No clue for what that got me a warning)
probably because when skimming it looks like
"here come the n**** police!"
i asked my gf who was online in the comments section to come over cuz my phone wasnt working. got banned for 3 days. i dunno what was so offensive in the second one. how was it even qualified for a ban?
you know she is your girlfriend but big n sees through your little scheme luring 13yr old kids to your house with smash 4 . . . and candy

Ray Koopa

Obviously a Koopaling
Trophies
XP
Country
probably because when skimming it looks like
"here come the n**** police!"

I'm not sure if there are any moderators skimming through posts. I guess it's all just based on bots and word filters. Maybe they didn't like police or something...

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A friend got banned from Miiverse for publish: "Link loves doping" and a screenshot of Link crossing the graphics.

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made about 50 posts with a modded sm4sh 3ds Shulk texture and only about half of them are removed because I mentioned it but if you just tag the picture and don't talk about it then it is considered ok.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night