Misc Name the dumbest reason you have been banned from miiverse.

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got banned on a completely old 3DS I no longer have. Said "PM me, and I will fill you in with the details.", and I had gotten banned in 5 minutes. PM meaning Private Message.

Wtf?

Didin't know Nintendo was so harsh on useages of words,

And the guy literally asked me how I beat certian levels on Super Mario 3D Land. Wanted to tell him on Gmail becuase I didin't want to type on a 3DS all day.

Reactions: Feeling it!

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a 2 week ban this morning when somebody asked in the sm4sh community "how to post in game" and I told him it was an ip proxy.......wtf

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo is retarded

They are planning to release their new logo once the company dies as well.

image.jpeg

I think it fits them well.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never. I am a humble and decent person to anybody. I like to communicate with any players from around the world no matter what they are and who they are. LOVE IS LOVE and don't judge one another. If you do then you too will be judged. That's not cool! Look at our haters ? THAT'S THE POINT! Don't be a coward. Don't make fun of anybody too. NONE. Just enjoy miiverse and keep in peace.

MissingNO123

Jigglypuff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never. I am a humble and decent person to anybody. I like to communicate with any players from around the world no matter what they are and who they are. LOVE IS LOVE and don't judge one another. If you do then you too will be judged. That's not cool! Look at our haters ? THAT'S THE POINT! Don't be a coward. Don't make fun of anybody too. NONE. Just enjoy miiverse and keep in peace.
Hah, you think being nice will save you from being banned. That's cute.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah, you think being nice will save you from being banned. That's cute.

No, I have seen some people insulted other people online that leads to banned sometimes. However, thats' not the point. Stop hurting other people and love each others. That's not cool. Be nice to each others and be a family. Where's love ?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
First time was because he had his Twitter account in his profile, and that's against the rules; second time was because he wrote "I love PS."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...