Mario 3D All Stars Announced

After months of speculation, Mario 3D All Stars has been announced. To celebrate the series’ 35th anniversary, Nintendo has revealed a slew of new events and games. Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy, and 3D World are coming to the Nintendo Switch. In addition Super Mario Bros. 35 was announced, which is a 35-player online game set in the original Super Mario Bros world.

In a new video presentation released today, Nintendo detailed several games, products and in-game events that are all arriving for the 35th anniversary of Super Mario Bros.This includes games new to the Nintendo Switch family of systems like Super Mario 3D All-Stars, a collection of three Super Mario games of the modern era: Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy; Super Mario Bros. 35, a 35-player online battle in the world of the original Super Mario Bros.; and Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, an enhanced version of Super Mario 3D World which originally launched on Wii U.

The game will launch on September 18th. It will be sold physically in limited form, and on digital until March 2021, after which it’ll be pulled from sale.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhhh proof?

it's a prepurchase. it did say preorder, and it said something about charging you seven days before release. before that, you can cancel. I prepurchased paper mario, and it was well in advance. now, nintendo is only letting you download games a week in advance, possibly due to piracy in some cases weeks ahead of schedule.

D

Deleted User

it's a prepurchase. it did say preorder, and it said something about charging you seven days before release. before that, you can cancel. I prepurchased paper mario, and it was well in advance. now, nintendo is only letting you download games a week in advance, possibly due to piracy in some cases weeks ahead of schedule.
PlayStation and Xbox do that too. You're allowed to download in advance, although you're only permitted to play on its launch day.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Looking forward to replaying Super Mario Galaxy for the third time in Full HD and without motion controls.
It's an upscale.

Reactions: Nemix77

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh lol. I thought this was a different thread and you had gotten it early

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never liked 3D world TBH, never had people play multiplayer and I didn't like the final boss.

there's a few cool things in 3d world. for example, you can do one of those ground pound jumps. I didn't know this until odyssey, but if you ground pound, then hit the jump button as you hit the ground, you'll jump higher. it's in 3d world. I learned it in odyssey, since you pretty much have to be an expert at the moves to beat the gold koopa troopa in those races. I've beaten all of them. sadly, the mushroom kingdom's, which you'd think would be one of the hardest, is actually probably the easiest of the bunch. lol

Reactions: the_randomizer

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
this is great, for people that havenot played the orignals,
since i have the oringals and a good way to play them via my andriod phone,
this colletion is not needed for me.

also, what turned me off from buying this is the simple fact that:

why tho? it was so fun to have left it in :(
maybe cause they have doug bowser, so they didn't want this meme to insult him
or they found it insulting to king bowser?

shame that ihis won't be in 3D all stars 64 version.
thankfully the orignal has this, so i'll stick with that.
hahaha

Reactions: banjo2

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is great, for people that havenot played the orignals,
since i have the oringals and a good way to play them via my andriod phone,
this colletion is not needed for me.

also, what turned me off from buying this is the simple fact that:

why tho? it was so fun to have left it in :(
maybe cause they have doug bowser, so they didn't want this meme to insult him
or they found it insulting to king bowser?

shame that ihis won't be in 3D all stars 64 version.
thankfully the orignal has this, so i'll stick with that.
hahaha
I believe they removed it because it's based on the Shindou version of the game, which was Japan exclusive and was a refined version of SM64.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
pretty shitty that they are reselling games more and more often especially at full price
Seems like a fair price, if this site is accurate
Screenshot_20200912-121425.png

Screenshot_20200912-121449.png

Screenshot_20200912-121512.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo