Nintendo to air Super Mario Bros. Wonder Direct later this week

jdjfljkfsljflkfsd.png

Curious about the upcoming new 2D Mario game that was announced back in June? Nintendo's got you covered, with a dedicated Direct. On August 31st, at 7am PT, a Super Mario Bros. Wonder Direct will be broadcast, giving the world a 15-minute look at some new details about the game. Super Mario Bros. Wonder is set for an October 20th launch for the Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: Source

xbmcuser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wish the new voice of Mario was Joe Pesci "As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster" or even Danni Devito “I’ve been to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It’s a tower, and it’s leaning. You look at it, but nothing happens, so then you look for someplace to get a sandwich.”

and Luigi with John Travolta's voice "They call it a Royale with cheese"

Great Italian New Yorkers

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish the Yoshis weren't easy mode characters. They would be interesting to play otherwise.

That being said, I'll go ahead and be the only person in this thread saying this: I'm actually excited for this game !

Reactions: NotEthanHobbes

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
No im just tired of nintendo over advertising their stuff, this direct will show us all the stuff we can do in this new mario, so playing it would be more of a task to a specific visible goal, instead of a journey to discover
Again. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I've got Mario fatigue, it looks nice but also looks like just another Mario but this time he can turn into an elephant!

Reactions: Ligeia

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, in that case they'd have to pay him royalties?

That or Martinet would potentially sue Nintendo for using his voice without paying him.
I think it would still be cheaper than hiring someone to record new voiceclips, I wouldn't be surprised if they went that route.
I guess this confirms they don't have any other titles to announce this year and that a new console is coming up soon, like no one needs a direct about a 2d mario game... you go from left to right and he goes wahoo that's all you need to know :teach:
lol at people interpreting every single thing as a sign of an upcoming new Nintendo console :rofl2: If anything it just confirms that Nintendo can barely support their console as usual, especially now that they've almost run out of old games to rerelease.

Jean Karlo

Hacker Aspirant!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would still be cheaper than hiring someone to record new voiceclips, I wouldn't be surprised if they went that route.

lol at people interpreting every single thing as a sign of an upcoming new Nintendo console :rofl2: If anything it just confirms that Nintendo can barely support their console as usual, especially now that they've almost run out of old games to rerelease.
They literally just showed the new console to developers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video