A Nintendo Direct has been announced, will air tomorrow

dsadasjdiasdjas.png

Nintendo has a surprise for everyone: a Nintendo Direct will be airing tomorrow. Kicking off on June 21st at 7am PT/3pm BST, the Direct will showcase 40 minutes of games due out this year. Interestingly, a reputable leaker claimed that a Direct would be announced this week. That individual says that in this Direct, a new 2D Super Mario game will be revealed, alongside a remake of a classic SNES game, which is rumored to be a Chrono Trigger remake. Stick around to find out what actually gets revealed in the live stream tomorrow.

:arrow: Source

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People joking the remake will be Mario is missing, but I would actually replay that game it was fun

• Haha
Reactions: Xzi

skribbzthepirate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sick of this shit. I haven't gotten a leak that I can fucking download in 6 months. I don't fucking care about stuff like this. My hard drive has space that needs to be filled!

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
A Chrono Trigger remake, huh...based on SNES original, or DS retranslation + additional content?
Sure, that additional content is mostly unnecessary fetch quests and stuff, but it still added new equipment, from memory, and a superboss; that stuff is worth keeping. Further, the retranslation just flows far more smoothly, IMO, so that's also worth maintaining.

Aside from that, I'd LOVE to see Twilight Princess HD and The Wind Waker HD return, to finally give the Switch some good 3D Zeldas. As for Mario...eh, not too fussed about 2D games, so whatever.

LuigiXHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why in the fuck would it be chrono trigger. if they were going to do a remake of that it would be on multiple platforms like they did with the chrono cross and seiken densetsu remake. no way would they make it exclusive for the SHItch :lol:
Could be like live a live where Nintendo pushes them to remake it and make it a timed exclusive.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But it already has 2 good 3D Zeldas. Unless you mean 2 more good ones.
Not in my eyes; I can't stand the open-world, 'find stuff yourself' format of BotW and TotK, so in my opinion the Switch has zero good 3D Zeldas so far.
Unless you count Hyrule Warriors: Definitive, that is, but that's a Zelda-themed Dynasty Warriors so I don't count it.

banjojohn

Trophies
XP
Country
They won't. This direct is focusing on games coming out this year according to the description. If we're still hanging on just a logo so far, we're not getting it by the end of the year.
Focused mainly on games coming out this year. I highly doubt there will be any MP4 but it's possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto