Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Rokkubro

Trophies
XP
Country

Yeah but the fact that they even say it means that they actually have an exploit. Else why would they even talk about emunand if they didn't have an exploit?
Ah no, you misunderstood, what I meant to say is due to what was changed in the N3DS update, gateway would be able to KNOW that emunand wouldn't be supported on N3DS - they wouldn't need an exploit, nor would they even need to have a N3DS to know this.
Edit: There's no point arguing about it though, as we know they must have had some sort of exploit to release the video.

Erol

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oo a lot of people from chinese forum get the sky3ds so that they can play on 3ds in during holidays,,
Gateway really start lose a lot of customers from China
That wait is not good at all

Actually thats good for the customer. Maybe gateway.will start DELIVERING and stop talking "soon"

MasterBro10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My uncle who works at Gateway who has a friend who works at Sky who has a cousin who works for R4i who has a pet who's owned by Supercard has told me Gateway will release on the 30th of February. You're welcome guys.

SaggyBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My uncle who works at Gateway who has a friend who works at Sky who has a cousin who works for R4i who has a pet who's owned by Supercard has told me Gateway will release on the 30th of February. You're welcome guys.

The only thing I see giving this story away is February only has 28 dayz!~ :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum