Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
anyways guys competition is a good thing ;) as for now sky is winning

Yup, lets look at it like Genesis vs Snes

Too bad Sky3ds don't though, they should lower the price on their cartridge and Gateway should release some news to keep fans enticed! ah well
Even the company that made the 3rd party Gamecube to Wii U adaptors need to lower their price, they'd make SO much money lol (It even has PC support too, all the smash bros fans will buy it) :P

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
anyways guys competition is a good thing ;) as for now sky is winning

Just like Charlie Sheen did. Oh wait...
My sources tell me he got paid by Sky3ds to fly to the moon and back and then tell lies :P

Sir, let me tell you now, telling lies is a big no no :teach:

In other news, Gateway release is within 100 days 87% sure (my opinion only :P)

I couldnt give a flying fuck less when they release it as long as they do. Got myself a really cheap 3DS and a GW card, all my games are in cia format so when the update hits ill just transfer them and sell my 3DS for the price of a Sky card. Oh look I saved $90 and got premium features AND got to keep my saves. Lucky me right? :rolleyes:

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country

I couldnt give a flying fuck less when they release it as long as they do. Got myself a really cheap 3DS and a GW card, all my games are in cia format so when the update hits ill just transfer them and sell my 3DS for the price of a Sky card. Oh look I saved $90 and got premium features AND got to keep my saves. Lucky me right? :rolleyes:

Sounds good but I feel the only issue is 3ds/3sxl price is going down and are harder to sell

Question as I don't know much about .cia format, if they are in that format they don't need to be on the same emunand, true or false?

ucta

custom title=0
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

Id better bought a sky(which i did) and enjoy n3ds, and when GW will release update just sell sky for 70$

Reactions: Random Joe

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
http://imgur.com/a/rzLJb

wow it looks "better" then the other one xD but yeah.... :P

Looks pretty neat, believe it or not I have yet to play a MH game, I'll start with MH3 ultimate then play some MH4 all this year hopefully :D

Also if anyone gets bored during Gatewait season don't forget SonyUSA's Minecraft server, *coughcrackedcopiesofMinecraftworkalsocough* :P

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All they had to do was update their site once every few weeks on what is going on and people wouldn't jump ship too fast.

I haven't seen any team update there site every week on whats going on. Cobra DMC time gap since nov 14 til jan 15, and guess what they still have issues with the DMC and no response. I can still RMA after the grace period as I'm in contact with the reseller and they are in the loop with the issue.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sounds good but I feel the only issue is 3ds/3sxl price is going down and are harder to sell

Question as I don't know much about .cia format, if they are in that format they don't need to be on the same emunand, true or false?

True, but you have savedatafiler which decrypts and encrypts the saves so you can transfer them to any exploitable console. ;)

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sounds legit and not too complicated.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seen any team update there site every week on whats going on. Cobra DMC time gap since nov 14 til jan 15, and guess what they still have issues with the DMC and no response. I can still RMA after the grace period as I'm in contact with the reseller and they are in the loop with the issue.

I'm quite aware of that. All I'm asking is for GW or any team for that matter to put out an update on their site every once in a while to address the any repeating issues.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
I'm quite aware of that. All I'm asking is for GW or any team for that matter to put out an update on their site every once in a while to address the any repeating issues.

I know right, so many users being left in the dark, are they that worried Nintendo will find what they are up to if they say:

"A specific date they think it will be released, a notification on how well it's going, telling people not to worry, providing positive news?"
Any of those 4 would be good I think

True, but you have savedatafiler which decrypts and encrypts the saves so you can transfer them to any exploitable console. ;)

Oh yes, you mentioned this before I forgot about that! So if I get that now I can store my 3DS XL 9.4 saves somehow right on my HDD or somewhere and then use them on my N3DS XL or does the 3DS XL also have to be exploitable ?

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I know right, so many users being left in the dark, are they that worried Nintendo will find what they are up to if they say:

"A specific date they think it will be released, a notification on how well it's going, telling people not to worry, providing positive news?"
Any of those 4 would be good I think

Oh yes, you mentioned this before I forgot about that! So if I get that now I can store my 3DS XL 9.4 saves somehow right on my HDD or somewhere and then use them on my N3DS XL or does the 3DS XL also have to be exploitable ?

Well savedatafiler is in .cia format so only systems which can support .cia installation can use savedatafiler. So in short terms any console with 9.2 and bellow is eligible as long as you have a GW card or a CFW.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well savedatafiler is in .cia format so only systems which can support .cia installation can use savedatafiler. So in short terms any console with 9.2 and bellow is eligible as long as you have a GW card or a CFW.
for some messed up reason, i can't install any of the devtools CIAs, yet all other games, and BBB work fine...

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've known how this works. I guess thats why it doesn't surprise me, I'm just letting you know that...........its not going to change. They have an update, they have it. They don't, they don't.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've known how this works. I guess thats why it doesn't surprise me, I'm just letting you know that...........its not going to change. They have an update, they have it. They don't, they don't.

Same here I'm not surprised by the lack of communication; that is just how this game works, but I'm still going to complain about it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Yea +1