iQue Player hacking possibility with ique_diag.exe?

Krem Quay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so any updates? I cannot figure out the whole title key thing--how do you get like the common key and then decrypt further?

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so any updates? I cannot figure out the whole title key thing--how do you get like the common key and then decrypt further?

Is there any difference between a dumped game and a downloaded game from the ique site?

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is a 32 bit system. The ique is recognized in my drivers as (Ique player) in the unidentified tab

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually I just remembered that its 64 bit, but I do have an old 32 bit one. Im going to check. Also i thought the operating system had to be windows xp for it to be read? I guess not since it works with 7 and 8.
I heard somewhere that it had to be XP, but maybe someone did something for it on new systems ?

You're most welcome. It surprises me how the iQue Player games have not been cracked, and since support for the system has ended, I think now is the perfect time to crack the system.
I wish I could help here more ... maybe if I get one but I still a nothing for these programing stuff :x
The iQue Palyer was planned to go more on third world countries(probably with other names XD), I think we just don't had this is Brazil because The nintendo representative we had here where giving up about nintendo products :/ well I wanted one since I head about it and was a long time ago, I think it still had support? (well, I remind talking about it first time at MSN lolol)
I think if more people owned the ique, then it someone would have cracked it long ago. I guess there just isnt enough interest in the system.
yeah if it gave got more popular, of course a lot of hacking could have come, just like the nes/famicom mini
But I'm sure it could have get some attention if we can do something about it now ...for these without a USB connection, selling/trading carts with gasmes for example, and those with USB making it for them :v
btw ... if I got borrowed from someone a card that he have bought his games, it gonna work on my system? or it was system signed like wii/U, DSi and 3DS stuff?

Last edited by Sliter,
Reactions: Krem Quay

Krem Quay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I know if there was much difference except the language. I do know Ocarina of Time speedrunners prefer the iQue version, which is faster, if I'm correct.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't think I know if there was much difference except the language. I do know Ocarina of Time speedrunners prefer the iQue version, which is faster, if I'm correct.
I think he meant if dumping a game and downloading with a download code you get exactly the same file, or if there are any difference.
and sadly, I don't know :x

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he meant if dumping a game and downloading with a download code you get exactly the same file, or if there are any difference.
and sadly, I don't know :x

I meant download from the cds server that @HNKii linked to and one already on the ique.

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2

KevinLSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard somewhere that it had to be XP, but maybe someone did something for it on new systems ?

I wish I could help here more ... maybe if I get one but I still a nothing for these programing stuff :x
The iQue Palyer was planned to go more on third world countries(probably with other names XD), I think we just don't had this is Brazil because The nintendo representative we had here where giving up about nintendo products :/ well I wanted one since I head about it and was a long time ago, I think it still had support? (well, I remind talking about it first time at MSN lolol)

yeah if it gave got more popular, of course a lot of hacking could have come, just like the nes/famicom mini
But I'm sure it could have get some attention if we can do something about it now ...for these without a USB connection, selling/trading carts with gasmes for example, and those with USB making it for them :v
btw ... if I got borrowed from someone a card that he have bought his games, it gonna work on my system? or it was system signed like wii/U, DSi and 3DS stuff?

Yes the sytem can only be used with one memory card. If you lose the memory card or damage it, you cannot replace it.

KevinLSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my package containing the ique depot usb cable should arrive in 2-4 days. Really hope it does something, not just be an alternative port for usb connection.

Reactions: Krem Quay

KevinLSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use this cable to see if it can read the ique as a storage device or at least give more access to it, or something. Not sure what im expecting to happen.
Just hope the ending outcome of all this is to be able to add unpurchased games or mod games into the ique.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or if a different software is included on the disc that can read the ique. I doubt it though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-23-13-12-29-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-23-13-12-29-1.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 285

Krem Quay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

KevinLSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All three iQue discs have been dumped already. HNKii actually provided copies of all three--the iQue GBA SP CD-ROM was not dumped by him but rather the dir listing was shared. We're all still waiting for an iso of the iQue GBA SP CD-ROM:

https://archive.org/details/iQuehomeCDROM - iQue@Home CD-ROM
https://archive.org/details/iQueGBASP-CDROM - iQue GBA SP CD-ROM
https://archive.org/details/iQueDSCD - iQue DS CD-ROM

Do you know why my ique isnt being read in the diag.exe? I thought it was, but even when its disconnected it still mounts to something on my pc. This is whats causing the badhandle error I keep getting.

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know why my ique isnt being read in the diag.exe? I thought it was, but even when its disconnected it still mounts to something on my pc. This is whats causing the badhandle error I keep getting.

Do you plug the data cable in after the power cable, or before? That could be it. It's a diagnostic tool, so it may have strict requirements.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All three iQue discs have been dumped already. HNKii actually provided copies of all three--the iQue GBA SP CD-ROM was not dumped by him but rather the dir listing was shared. We're all still waiting for an iso of the iQue GBA SP CD-ROM:

https://archive.org/details/iQuehomeCDROM - iQue@Home CD-ROM
https://archive.org/details/iQueGBASP-CDROM - iQue GBA SP CD-ROM
https://archive.org/details/iQueDSCD - iQue DS CD-ROM
wait, but why are these CD for? for Ique Player ok, I was a idea that it was the program that you use do buy/download games and demos ... but why for gbasp and ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto