Unsure as to whether or not I'm out of the loop with iQue Player hacking

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last time I checked, iQue Player hacking had (seemingly suddenly) got to the point where games were dumped and decrypted(?), and some unsigned code could be run on the console. Is this still the latest advancement made with the console or have I missed anything else?

minimorphee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Last time I checked, iQue Player hacking had (seemingly suddenly) got to the point where games were dumped and decrypted(?), and some unsigned code could be run on the console. Is this still the latest advancement made with the console or have I missed anything else?

Hello,
if I'm not mistaken we can now inject the games (if I understand correctly we can only inject one in the place of the only complete game built into the console).
You have to use this software, I should try one day but I have not taken the time yet ....

iquecrypt

Mini

(sorry for my English..)

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
if I'm not mistaken we can now inject the games (if I understand correctly we can only inject one in the place of the only complete game built into the console).
You have to use this software, I should try one day but I have not taken the time yet ....

iquecrypt

Mini

(sorry for my English..)

Oh really? I'll have a look into that after work! :)
I'm still kind of shocked that all this has happened so quickly, when it has taken so many years to crack to console at all

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if you try that before me, do not hesitate to make a return here!

Mini

I started setting things up last night! Have a bunch of tools (iQueCrypt, iQueDiagExtender, iQueTool, etc). Now it's just figuring out where to go from here.

Trying to run iQueCrypt on a Windows XP 32-bit VM, but it's turning out to be quite the wrestle. Complains about DLL file(s) missing, and after I downloaded them and re-ran, it said the DLL was not valid with a "Bad Image" dialog.

A couple of other tools just seem to straight up not like XP, but are fine with Win10 (which is weird because XP is the OS the console supports). They must be able to be executable on XP somehow, I can only assume I have things missing.

Looks like this is gonna be my weekend!

minimorphee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I started setting things up last night! Have a bunch of tools (iQueCrypt, iQueDiagExtender, iQueTool, etc). Now it's just figuring out where to go from here.

Trying to run iQueCrypt on a Windows XP 32-bit VM, but it's turning out to be quite the wrestle. Complains about DLL file(s) missing, and after I downloaded them and re-ran, it said the DLL was not valid with a "Bad Image" dialog.

A couple of other tools just seem to straight up not like XP, but are fine with Win10 (which is weird because XP is the OS the console supports). They must be able to be executable on XP somehow, I can only assume I have things missing.

Looks like this is gonna be my weekend!

Oh god, it's not so easy to hack XD I will try Saturday if i have time ;)

Mini

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Still stuck with my unfortunately! If anyone has any info on how to at least dump the NAND/ things necessary to inject with, I'd appreciate it :)

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
Still stuck with my unfortunately! If anyone has any info on how to at least dump the NAND/ things necessary to inject with, I'd appreciate it :)
If you want I can help you set everything up. Right now I have the UK's only hacked iQue Player, it'd be nice for it to have a friend :3

minimorphee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I just read this on the site. Which steps does not work for you?

To dump a NAND, connect the iQue to a system (or an XP VM) which has the iQuehome drivers installed and run ique_diag.exe, then press 'x'. If DiagExtend is working it should print a list of custom commands added by the hook.

To start reading simply press 'B' (uppercase) to connect ique_diag to your device, and then press '1', progress on the dump will be printed every 16 blocks.

If the dump is successful a nand.bin (67,108,864 bytes) & spare.bin (65,536 bytes) will appear next to the ique_diag.exe (you should move these files between dumps, so that new dumps can be written to a fresh file).

I have not tested yet, I was caught in exams ...

Mini

minimorphee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I want to try something today (backup nand and change game), but i have pb with the virtual XP....
I hope i can try again next week =X

Mini

minimorphee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi guys,
today i can launch my VM of windows XP yeah ^^
But now i have pb, i cant launch iquediag on this VM, did you have the same pb ?
I try on Windows 10 but i have this error....

180718122640527423.png

I try again ;) If u have tips, i take all !

Mini

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,
today i can launch my VM of windows XP yeah ^^
But now i have pb, i cant launch iquediag on this VM, did you have the same pb ?
I try on Windows 10 but i have this error....

180718122640527423.png

I try again ;) If u have tips, i take all !

Mini
The iQue Player drivers are not compatible with Windows 10, you have to run it on XP. If you join the iQueBrew Discord server, we can help you more easily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto