Gaming Hacking Splatoon 3 - accessing more functionality and modes without a Nintendo account

Worldblender

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was trying to get your save file from discord to work but it doesn't, each time I try loading it in all I get is the customization screen and tutorial...like the other fella that replied to you about this, further more I use jksv, I have the full game for sp3 installed and I am version 1.2.1 I can't find a lower update at all...so I am wondering if this works at all with the full game and the version I have installed..
I have played from that save file since then. Would you like me to create a backup of my save file to then upload here, so you can use it (and for others)?

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Here is my most recent one, from this month. Let me know if this one worked for you or not.
yeah it doesn't work on my end, i loaded it in with jksv, i am on version 1.2.1 for this game - i have the full game not the splatfest world event - i just don't understand why it won't read the file at all :( ..should i try with checkpoint? maybe it will make it work?? i just am lost as to why this is occuring..

Worldblender

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah it doesn't work on my end, i loaded it in with jksv, i am on version 1.2.1 for this game - i have the full game not the splatfest world event - i just don't understand why it won't read the file at all :( ..should i try with checkpoint? maybe it will make it work?? i just am lost as to why this is occuring..
I'm sorry that this is happening. Maybe you could tell me your system configuration? Oh, I actually made this save before updating the OS version to 15.0.1 if that helps.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm sorry that this is happening. Maybe you could tell me your system configuration? Oh, I actually made this save before updating the OS version to 15.0.1 if that helps.
i found out the problem, for some odd reason jksv doesn't want to properly process the save data while checkpoint does it without a problem, i am assuming it's because the one who released their save data with the gear they got used checkpoint -? odd thing that jksv cannot read dumped checkpoint save data at all.

it works well but the issue is that it's not all of the gear unlocked, it's just half, like i mean super half of it, cause there is more gear then this.

i am just going to have to wait until someone makes a splathex for sp3 - cause i really am bummed out lol, i really wanted all gear but without the save data part cause i wanna play as my own inkling ya know but it's better then anything to be honest i am glad the person released their save data.

Worldblender

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works well but the issue is that it's not all of the gear unlocked, it's just half, like i mean super half of it, cause there is more gear then this.

i am just going to have to wait until someone makes a splathex for sp3 - cause i really am bummed out lol, i really wanted all gear but without the save data part cause i wanna play as my own inkling ya know but it's better then anything to be honest i am glad the person released their save data.
Yes, I know that the gear unlocked is not all of it, especially when the Chill Season 2022 update will add more. I bet the implicit message being given out by Nintendo is to simply play other (one of their published) games. After all, there is no one game that fits absolutely everyone.

But on topic, I can still wait until a save editing tool for Splatoon 3 is released (better hope that it somehow can run on Linux distros!).

• Love
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto