Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

darex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Liriel
Hast du zufällig schon das Deutsche Secret of Mana (mit NTSC Patch) installiert? Bei mir sind die Untermenüs -> Status Screen, Waffen Level Screen alles so verschwommen? Gibts da ne Lösung?

20171014_020642.jpg 20171014_020705.jpg 20171014_021138.jpg

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to use Retroarch to play Genesis games. Even made sure the modules were installed and working as I managed to get GBA games working but when trying to play games like Sonic 2, it just kicks me back to the home menu when I try to open it. The roms were in a .bin format which makes me wonder if I've just got a bad rom or I'm missing a step.

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to use Retroarch to play Genesis games. Even made sure the modules were installed and working as I managed to get GBA games working but when trying to play games like Sonic 2, it just kicks me back to the home menu when I try to open it. The roms were in a .bin format which makes me wonder if I've just got a bad rom or I'm missing a step.
Wrong format. Highlight the core you're using and I will tell you the compatible formats.

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, can't be unzipped. Also, I used SBWin and tried converting it to md. Still kicks me out into the home menu so I'm starting to wonder if this rom file was even good in the first place.
In the command line try putting /md after bin so it looks like this bin/ md

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mega Drive/ Genesis Games in .bin can without Problems in .Gen or .MD renamed.
No need to convert

Gesendet von meinem SD4930UR mit Tapatalk

Beathil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't used hakchi for a while, some things that I want to be clear on before I use it on my SNES.

Using an older version of hakchi from far earlier in the year, should do a fresh install?
Should I have two separate installs of Hakchi for NES and SNES, or does it have different profiles for both?
Since the SNES now has better SNES emulation, is there any advantage or reason to have SNES games on the NES?
Can the SNES emulator on the SNES be moved over to the NES?
Will any UI elements of the SNES be brought over to the NES? I have seen a lot of custom graphics for the NES UI.
If I decide to use the SNES for 16 bit games and the NES for 8 bit games, then were should I put TurboGrafx 16 games?

Pikapichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the in thing for the scalpers now is to sell the snes mini on eBay with haxchi installed at a ridiculous price. Hope no fecker buys them off there. Just wait for stock to arrive don't give these fuckers your money. The program is so easy to use and takes 5-10 minutes to set up.

Report them. Something was added to the EULA that might be enough for eBay to take them down.

pitzbury

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Downloaded 2.21c now, when I try to synchronize, I always got this error. Flash the original kernel, flash custom again to restart, keep getting this error? Anyone got this issue? should I go with 2.21b instead?
Capture.PNG

Edit : If it can help, I got this error when it's uploading new config ( at the very end of the process)

Last edited by pitzbury,
Reactions: Hackcell

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried Diddy Kong Racing as I had that rom on my pc too. Runs good too. Seems like Nintendo will be able to use the same internal hardware of the NES/SNES Mini another time for the release in 2018 of the N64 mini
They definitely can’t use the same internal hardware for n64 mini. It will need to be way better than glupen. A few 64 games work fine but the majority don’t work very well.

Reactions: Baggins

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They definitely can’t use the same internal hardware for n64 mini. It will need to be way better than glupen. A few 64 games work fine but the majority don’t work very well.

Glupen64 on PC is fine, it just needs to be optimized on other hardware like the Snes Classic (maybe), but I personally don't see Nintendo writing a better N64 emulator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far