A simple save editor for Tears of the Kingdom has appeared

saveeditor.png

Out of the blue and in a surprising manner, a very simple save editor for Tears of the Kingdom has appeared on GitHub created by user IchmagKekse. The application runs on PC, and it was developed using Visual Studio with C# language.

The editor right now is quite simple and barebones in its v1.0, only allowing the editing of rupees, hearts and stamina for the main game, but as for a few minutes ago from this post, the application was updated to v1.1.0, adding support for editing Bows, Shields, Weapons and Armor as well.
When more data mining is done for the game's data once it's properly out in the wild, the amount of data gathered from all around the homebrew scene will surely help to improve and further develop this save editor, and hopefully others which have been popular for BotW in a similar manner.

The time to unlock all of the Korok seeds and map locations automatically in Tears of the Kingdom can't come soon enough!

:arrow: Source

sunburnt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On switch with JKSV I have different slots(00 - 05, meaning main and 5 autosaves), I tried to mod slot_00 but it didn't work, which is the one that should be modified? Looking only for unlimited rupees.

Edit: after fully checking all slots, it seems that non of them is the actual save as I'm missing the current items. I may need to update an autosave and edit that.
Did you ever figure this out?

dagostinho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
get's stuck on a loop when saving, or auto saving
Post automatically merged:

loads ok, but get's stuck on a loop when saving or auto saving

W0NDERwaffle3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully they add a way to change the date of your save file. I downloaded the early leaked xci and my date is stuck at 06/01/3172604 11 PM. It only lets me scan amiibo once because it doesnt go any farther than that date.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hopefully they add a way to change the date of your save file. I downloaded the early leaked xci and my date is stuck at 06/01/3172604 11 PM. It only lets me scan amiibo once because it doesnt go any farther than that date.
Shouldn't resaving in your console fix that though? Or trying out some of the Early Access builds of Yuzu too.
Mine had the issue of always saying 1970 as date, but it got fixed in later builds of Yuzu.
You could still try the save editor by Marc Robledo, I think that one allows changing date in some capacity, but I'm not sure if it's in-game time or the time played.

W0NDERwaffle3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Shouldn't resaving in your console fix that though? Or trying out some of the Early Access builds of Yuzu too.
Mine had the issue of always saying 1970 as date, but it got fixed in later builds of Yuzu.
You could still try the save editor by Marc Robledo, I think that one allows changing date in some capacity, but I'm not sure if it's in-game time or the time played.
Nah i've tried that and changing dates, id assume you cant go back in time and save the game. Im playing off the switch. Could you direct me to the save editor, or the name of it?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nah i've tried that and changing dates, id assume you cant go back in time and save the game. Im playing off the switch. Could you direct me to the save editor, or the name of it?
This one:
https://www.marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/zelda-totk/

I haven't used the one in this thread since I made the post, but I can abide by Marc's Editor, it has worked wonderfully for me in almost every aspect.
I think the only thing it needs right now is a way to mark all the Korok seeds as obtained in the map, and also unveil all the map locations, like the BotW did, but outside of that, all the other options work incredibly well.

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This one:

I haven't used the one in this thread since I made the post, but I can abide by Marc's Editor, it has worked wonderfully for me in almost every aspect.
I think the only thing it needs right now is a way to mark all the Korok seeds as obtained in the map, and also unveil all the map locations, like the BotW did, but outside of that, all the other options work incredibly well.
I reeally hope that feature comes soon 🙏🏻 I already collected all the seeds in BoTW manually - I'm not keen on doing it once more 😪

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I reeally hope that feature comes soon 🙏🏻 I already collected all the seeds in BoTW manually - I'm not keen on doing it once more 😪
Same.
I only collected the 900 Korok seeds one time, and once the Master Mode DLC came around, I used that to unlock all the seeds right from the get go.
Fuck collecting them all again, and same thing here, I don't care about those stupid collectibles that serve no other purpose than to lock you out of carrying a more diverse set of weapons.

Reactions: iepuras

W0NDERwaffle3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ㅤㅤ
Post automatically merged:

This one:

That one is great but sadly didn’t seem to have an option to change the date of my save. I appreciate the help you’ve given me

Last edited by W0NDERwaffle3,

MajinDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone willing and able to help me go about doing this. I have an unmodded Nintendo Switch and want to use the save editor for my Zelda tears of the kingdom game. How to I go about doing this, is it possible?

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can see it when checking the date on each of the progress.sav files. Seems like Slot 01 is the latest as stated above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto