Hacking Homebrew TOTK pretty much 100% savefile :) Noone has really uploaded one so thought I would.

totkguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
money max

40 hearts

stamina max

battery max

demon kings bow add it yourself some people may want to get it legit

twilight bow I don't know if it's in the game so add it yourself or just use the amibo

hylian shield add it yourself some people may want to get it legit

all 128 armor and all star level 4 max
all 250 material * 1 you need to change the values to what you want not going to do that for you :)
all food * 1 you need to change the values to what you want not going to do that for you :)
all zonai devices * 1 you need to change the values to what you want not going to do that for you :)
all horse saddles
all glider cloths
all key items
all shrines & all tree roots found and cleared

Horses: Lord Of The Mountain & StalHorse + Ganon Horse & Giant White Stallion. If you would like the modded horses removed like Lord Of The Mountain and StalHorse go to the (SAVE EDITOR) In the readme.txt file and remove them yourself :)

also korok seeds are not 100% not even close so if you want those wait for the editor to add them or just use another save with quest you will need to do them yourself I see no point in using this if I had all the quest done it would be pointless playing the game

DOWNLOAD:>>>

ENJOY :)

Attachments

• READ ME.txt
    156 bytes · Views: 56

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
money max

40 hearts

stamina max

battery max

demon kings bow add it yourself some people may want to get it legit

twilight bow I don't know if it's in the game so add it yourself or just use the amibo

hylian shield add it yourself some people may want to get it legit

all 128 armor and all star level 4 max
all 250 material * 1 you need to change the values to what you want not going to do that for you :)
all food * 1 you need to change the values to what you want not going to do that for you :)
all zonai devices * 1 you need to change the values to what you want not going to do that for you :)
all horse saddles
all glider cloths
all key items
all shrines & all tree roots found and cleared

Horses: Lord Of The Mountain & StalHorse + Ganon Horse & Giant White Stallion. If you would like the modded horses removed like Lord Of The Mountain and StalHorse go to the (SAVE EDITOR) In the readme.txt file and remove them yourself :)

also korok seeds are not 100% not even close so if you want those wait for the editor to add them or just use another save with quest you will need to do them yourself I see no point in using this if I had all the quest done it would be pointless playing the game

DOWNLOAD:>>>

ENJOY :)
"Noone has really uploaded one"

Well, you didn't neither, since it's not 100%.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated