Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for sound samples goto

bios_template.hmod\etc\libretro\system

system folder where bios go. make a fba folder or a mama2003 folder
in each of those folder make a samples folder
and put your zipped sounds samples in the samples folder that uses that core for that game

then re install bios h.mod

I was gonna mention Boognish..I thought I remembered him doing sound samples with Donkey Kong cause Mario didnt have the squeaky shoes..I can do without the squeaky shoes myself..lol..

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have it on the game menu, but I think I know a good place to put it. How do I put it on there, and how to I bring it up when I am in a game?

You have to have " Cloverapp.zip" added in the games to show RA in the mini menu along with the games.

I dont have it installed as a mod..hmmmm....mine works..lol..

Last edited by ByteThis,

Boognish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was gonna mention Boognish..I thought I remembered him doing sound samples with Donkey Kong cause Mario didnt have the squeaky shoes..I can do without the squeaky shoes myself..lol..

and the mame and fba has different sounds for mario's squeaky shoes

fba sounds normal

the mame version sounds like a double donkey kong machiine.

it is a cabinet that had both DK and DK jr. and it uses DK jr sounds for marios queaky shoes

Last edited by Boognish,
Reactions: ByteThis

bigjdoberman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd tested some PSX games to find out whether they could run properly or not, besides to add some of the nostalgic ones. You can also add .pbp and .bin files too. I had also GTA2 run on .zip, but others could not be played (black screen + freeze), unless they were extracted in advance.

Oh I thought everyone had all games working for PlayStation on the nes mini. But how did you get around the space issue??? They are so big and one psx game (other then ridgeracer) puts me over the max??

Bigjdoberman

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and the mame and fba has different sounds for mario's squeaky shoes

fba sounds normal

the mame version sounds like a double donkey kong machiine.

it is a cabinet that had both DK and DK jr. and it uses DK jr sounds for marios queaky shoes

Good day to you ! There is a guy a couple of pages back that is trying to add sound samples to space invaders @rot86

We had no idea but tried to help.Youngtune posted the hmod file idea you had for inserting sounds..lol..and the squeaky shoes still suck,,hahahhaa

Last edited by ByteThis,

pcm720

Trophies
Website
pcm720.me
XP
Country
Russia
Hi Bro @pcm720 . Just wanna let you now that pcsx_rearmed.hmod that you had on Github lacked these options:

- Enabled interlacing mode
- Enhanced Resolution (slow)
- Enhanced Resolution Speed

I got another .hmod from @AndyVr that he got from DSkywalk's Github, and by enabling those 3 options, the game could run well. Maybe you could update it in the next version.

Thank you.

Are you sure about that? My repo has the same core as D_Skywalk's.

Reactions: AndyVr

Deadme0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nesito does plenty vids( in spanish but watching it still makes sense) on here and also others on this thread state step by step how to setup mame2003... mame2003 wants mame0.78 romsets for starters .. all those games you want im running and its mainly because i have the correct romset and changed the command line argument to '' /bin/mame2003 '' on each game .zip you install... my blog will have more info and tips over time as i install diff things but search on this thread theres plenty good tips here.
I saw many videos about Mame and CPS1 and eveything looks easy, but when I do this game wont boot up. Its cool to have covers in main menu and run Punisher but somehow when I addes /mame2003 for my Violent Storm, after launch, Im still in main menu. So I decide, f it, Im gonna put some cores and romes and the result was the same without cool looking menu, again, games wont boot up with FBA/FBA 2012/Mame2000/Mame2003...
Thanks for your blog, later I gonna try one more time :)

blogness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm planning on modding a second NES Classic tonight using hakchi 2.14. I have one I already setup using 2.13 with NES, GameBoy and GameBoy Color. I want the new one I'm putting together to have the same games plus a few arcade games. The Simpsons, Alien vs. Predator, TMNT, Turtles in Time and X-Men. I also want to keep using the standard NES Controller.

The only thing I'm worried about is X-Men because it has 4 buttons, start, jump, attack and mutant power. I was planning on mapping select to add coins so that leaves me with 3 buttons but I probably need 4.

Does anyone know if you can use mutant power by hitting attack and jump simultaneously? Or am I gonna have to set it up so that select is used for both mutant power and insert coin?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1