Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

878en6vEZbrnk4GC8XKi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have been playing around in RetroArch just to learn something about it.

In relation to the "SuperFX Overclock" setting, is there any risk in overclocking it to 100MHz? Are there any advantages?

sostark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@878en6vEZbrnk4GC8XKi any luck yet? I have downloaded @pcm720's extremely gracious kit/template as well as notepad++ and a catsfc kit and I feel very close to improving Super Mario RPG ad Yoshi's Island but am still a little too green to piece it all together. A million apologies for bogging down this forum with one more inexperienced post and thank you to cluster, mad monkey and everyone who have made this tiny machine so much more amazing.

jeanfag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I did try Doom and it was terrible but I've not played it before so I don't really know how it ran on the original hardware. Wolfenstein ran better for me ion this.
prboom is better

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nah not smoother, everything speeds up. Not very useful.
that's what i meant 30 fps is smoother than 10 fps

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Anybody notice that with the Classic Wii Controller (original), the diagonals don't make Mario run full speed in Mario64? With the 4 non-diagonal directions, he does runs at full speed.

jeanfag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Anybody notice that with the Classic Wii Controller (original), the diagonals don't make Mario run full speed in Mario64? With the 4 non-diagonal directions, he does runs at full speed.
probably the joystick is getting loose, for me it works fine try cleaning it up

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I said that when I test with Pro controller. Maybe it's issue from the controller or config.

Rgs.
@jeanfag which is your controller?

Last edited by nesito,

condiczek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
got ready modded hakchi 2.12 with additional option for every game to use it with RetroArch instead of default emu. Testing will upload in half hour or so.

Lollovmc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys I have a problem...i don't understand why hakchi2 don't add me some game...he read it but i can't found them in my nes mini...any suggestion?

uncas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the one (is there one) or two glaring issues right now that I might be able to help answer with a quick video? Hate to see people struggling on such a beautiful Sunday.

Thanks for the two videos you made already. These really helped me. BTW, are you able to share that Retroarch 3D box you made? Thanks.

chillmodious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Check the differences ;) Best OC to 100MHz

Rgs.

I was going to ask you about this after seeing your video the other day. I want to tweak the speed of Star Fox, but I'm worried about possible negative effects. As far as changing the settings, can you post a quick step-by-step on how to change it via the RA app? (I don't want to break anything by fiddling around)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye