XP
Country
Iceland
I dunno how to get the events on your site for example:
Ryutaro Wakatsuki
May 18
Have you always lived alone?
一人暮らし長かったんですか?

What I need to trigger it? I can't date him on this day and whatever I did not made it appear.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno how to get the events on your site
What I need to trigger it? I can't date him on this day and whatever I did not made it appear.
The events don't happen during the dates, but you need to date the guy you aim for pretty frequently to make him love you enough to activate the events. (Also it depends on your stats and your weight as well.) You don't really have to see all the events to get the good endings though.

P.S. If you can't get the guy in the first try, just keep trying. This game is pretty difficult in my opinion. That's one of the reasons why we decided not to do beta-testing. It'd require a few extra months to teach the beta-testers how to complete each route. :P

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez, another translation under your belt. Are you sure you aren't a robot? Because we frown on machine translations, here... :P

Anyways, updated in the Index.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

No rom links allowed but... here's the file name.

"3957 –Girlish Love Revolution DS!! (Korea)"

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez, another translation under your belt. Are you sure you aren't a robot? Because we frown on machine translations, here... :P

Anyways, updated in the Index.
Thank you very much. Now I know what I forgot to do. I was listing where I had to update the status of the project and I forgot to update it in your thread. T_T Very sorry, and thanks again. :wub:

------------------

Again, this project is the result of everyone's effort and everyone in the team was working really hard for this. :) It was a really enjoyable project and we hope everyone likes it. Or if there is anything you don't like (for the translation part, not the game itself), we are open for comments too.

------------------

*** Do not ask for Rom or Rom download link here. ***

KnitChick3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG! This game is so cute! Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this translation. You have made me so very happy!

sandymaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Playing for hours on end, and I'm really thankful for the team's effort. I'm glad it was a fun translation experience, because if it wasn't fun... maybe you guys are robots? XD Anyway, I would feel bad for playing it if you forced yourselves to complete this project.

So far, 2 guys' endings done, good and friend. Starting another. It's strange, I missed an event, but the game played as normal and got the good ending. I guess I don't need to see all of the events.

Oh, is there any tips on getting that last text message when you two-time and then fail someone's route? What do you mean by failing a route? I know the game is tough, but I can't seem to fail a route. I did read in the gamefaq's guide, and it seems like there are no-end events. So is the blue text in your guide, jjjewel, the only way to fail the route? Just making sure.

Also, a critique, I've seen a few places when the word "troubles" was use, and I think, incorrectly. "I'm having a lot of troubles." vs "I'm having a lot of trouble." Or "Sorry for all the troubles I've caused." vs "Sorry for all the trouble I've caused." These aren't directly from the game, these are just examples.

I've seen a few other typos in the game, but I kept second guessing myself if they are typos. >_> I guess I really should report them, even if they are not, huh?

Anyway, besides all that, I'm having a fun time playing this game. I really like the heroine, compare to the one in the TMGS series, because she has a strong-willed, kind personality.

AmuletCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
looll i missed like 3 of rens CG's and somehow still got his ending... >< too lazy to play over from scratch to get them though >.>
kennosuke

ricke1o1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for the translation playing the game as we speak and im loving every minute of it :P Quick question, whats your next translation protect gonna be?

okiness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there, I wanted to post one of two things. One is that this translation is great...the other is that I have no idea how to get this ending whatsoever. I posted it on the forum but apparently it just doesn't matter. But it's quite simple...I have no idea how to get Ren's ending. I got my stats right. I got the CGs. no ending ever. Oh well. /cries frustration and tears/ Seriously, my freaking heart

edit: ok after severe pain...i got it. ok you guysl...you...need...props and stuff. I'm posting a review of this translation with links on my stinkin blog xD

AmuletCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did you get all the events? >< sometimes theres a point where the ding answer leads to a no ending, it kept happening with kennosuke for me until i found out i had to choose the answer that looked like a bad one... >< umm this sounds a bit weird but i usually date the guy every single day during summer vacation, so he's usually red heart by september, to be sure that i wont miss anythng... don't know if this will help... >.>

sandymaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyway, about my previous question about the text message, just ignore it. The answer is yes. The blue text in the guide on the site is the point where it takes you out of the route and leads to a no-end. So make sure to choose the blue text answer. But yeah, don't trust the ding sound all the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c