• Start date
  • Views 30,662
  • Replies 132
  • Likes 6

Mattayy

Trophies
XP
Country
how do i get devmenu.3ds to work, i downloaded the 2.3 gateway devmenu and it blackscreens. i really want to do the ds profile exploit but cant find a working devmenu anywhere

dedChar

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
how do i get devmenu.3ds to work, i downloaded the 2.3 gateway devmenu and it blackscreens. i really want to do the ds profile exploit but cant find a working devmenu anywhere
I had to format my 3ds's sdcard to get it to work.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is defenitly possible, but it will take some work, but I am surprised they didn't have it done yet ;)

Please share your work then. Taking processes from the CPU you're locked and emulated on to a completely separate processor with no emulation or link to your emulated environment... I'm no programmer, but that seems to be pretty damn impossible by the description.

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who gives a shit about that anyway? I have a 3DS to play 3DS games. If I wanted to play games from older consoles I'd play them on those consoles or use an emulator.
I dream about my 3DS being the ultimate portable emulation console. The PSP is currently the best IMO, but I do love my 3DS games.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Please share your work then. Taking processes from the CPU you're locked and emulated on to a completely separate processor with no emulation or link to your emulated environment... I'm no programmer, but that seems to be pretty damn impossible by the description.
little bit late, but the patched rxtools show that it is possible ;)

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dsiware gaming on PC has some neat features the 3ds doesn't have:
- no saving
- about 50% of games boot
- glitchy graphics
- glitchy sound
- mouse touch screen that sometimes works
- and many more!

Well, still doesn't bother me 'cuz DSiWare is shit anyway. I barely have enough time to play all the new games I want to play, why would I waste my time playing old games I've already played before?

D

Deleted-355425

OP
Well, still doesn't bother me 'cuz DSiWare is shit anyway. I barely have enough time to play all the new games I want to play, why would I waste my time playing old games I've already played before?

You must be whipper snapper, us oldies love a bit of nostalgia :)

Mario 3 via gba native running with the correct button mapping, no slow downs or anything.. Even the ds lite had all the buttons mapped wrong which you couldn't change to play the game correctly.

Reactions: MrJason005

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow you must look really cool on the bus with that. Oh I'm sorry you must be one of those hikikomori that never leave their bedroom. Well then I suppose you have a nice solution then

When I leave the house I'm either socializing with friends or watching my daughter, not sat in the corner playing games like a loner. If I want to play games, I stay at home.

purupuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do, it's called a PC.
When I leave the house I'm either socializing with friends or watching my daughter, not sat in the corner playing games like a loner. If I want to play games, I stay at home.
I always have a good laugh at the expense of someone who has to publicly declare they have friends

Last edited by purupuru,
Reactions: MrJason005

Typhin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always have a good laugh at the expense of someone who has to publicly declare they have friends
As fun as your bickering and personal attacks on each other can be, maybe we can just agree that not everyone has the same priorities and desires? Someone not being interested in DSiWare doesn't make them any less of a person, and someone being interested in DSiWare doesn't make them any less of a person either.

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As fun as your bickering and personal attacks on each other can be, maybe we can just agree that not everyone has the same priorities and desires? Someone not being interested in DSiWare doesn't make them any less of a person, and someone being interested in DSiWare doesn't make them any less of a person either.
And beyond off topic. On that note, has anyone gotten any Gateway emails lately? I've asked about N3DS 9.6+ a couple of times but have not received a response.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste